Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my neighborhood someone has a GT500, ive never seen it in motion, only in his garage when the door was open. today it was in the driveway and i was bike riding so i stopped over (and no not to race :D) I notice a forsale sign on the back glass. i ask him if thats right, his reply "yea the thing has had a bunch of problems, everything works now but ive seen that dealership too many times. we talked on, i asked what he was looking for, he said its got 3k miles and hes hoping someone will pay 35k for it. Then i asked how much did he pay..... "i bought the car back in sept during that crazy hype and was $64,000 out the door" he asked if i was interested and i told him no, i was set with my Corvette.

poor bastards, is a sin that Ford did that with the 500, if they sold it for 39,900 with no BS Ford wouldnt be in this rut they are in now...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Both the new GT500 and the GT500KR that is soon to come out are both shitboxes. That guy wasted his money.

Go look up some stock numbers and compare them to a Z51 Corvette, it will explain everything.

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both the new GT500 and the GT500KR that is soon to come out are both shitboxes. That guy wasted his money.

Go look up some stock numbers and compare them to a Z51 Corvette, it will explain everything.
oh i know, the only advantage a 500 has is that it can launch hard with its solid rear axel... thats it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts