Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
STuNnInTeE said:
I saw the Porsche 944s for the first time about 6 months ago and fell in love! The styling is awesome! What do you all think of them?
Do you live on the moon? Those cars have been around for 15 years.... :laughing:

:thumbsup:

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Re: Re: Porsche 944

Patrick96LT4 said:
Do you live on the moon? Those cars have been around for 15 years.... :laughing:

:thumbsup:
Easy Pat! tell you what I'll buy the first round!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Porsche 944

STuNnInTeE said:
HAHA! Yea, i know that they've been around that long just never really payed much attention to them.
:laughing: Look away from the Porsche.... look away......

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I love the 928 and 928S! A Porsche with a V-8. :)

In case you can't think of what the car looks like, it's the Porsche from Risky Business... the one that goes into Lake Michigan.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BubbleHead said:
I love the 928 and 928S! A Porsche with a V-8. :)

In case you can't think of what the car looks like, it's the Porsche from Risky Business... the one that goes into Lake Michigan.
Yea, a person in my neighborhood owns one, I don't like them that much though, theres just somethin about them that dont look right to me.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
Yea, a person in my neighborhood owns one, I don't like them that much though, theres just somethin about them that dont look right to me.
Most people I have talked to about the 928's don't like them either, you are in the majority.

I like the rounded look of the whole car, along with the tail and head lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts