Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to offer my fellow Corvette enthusiasts my services. If any of you have a car you want to sell you can log on to www.oldautotrader.com and post a free Ad. All Ads run until your car sells and the site allows you to edit or change your Ad 24/7. If anyone needs help with placing an Ad just drop me an email [email protected] at anytime.

Best Regards to all,

John / Z06POWER

:buhbye:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
84 GRANDSPORT said:
What if you are a dealer...I have lots of cars to list!:huh:
Hi,

If you are a Dealer we have a Dealer program which allows full control to you as far as editing your ads,monitoring number of clicks and emails received per car and much more. The two plans we offer give you the same control features. plan 1 costs 60.00 dollars per month and allows you to post up to 30 cars, plan two costs 95.00 dollars per month and allows you to post 60 cars. Each plan allows you to add all the Ad enhancement features at no extra cost (example: Featured photo Ads on the Home Page) your website link and email link will be on each one of your Ads and so on. The site is currently getting about 900 unique visits per day and our other dealers have been quite happy with the results. If you need assistance or have any other questions let me know.

Thanks,

John / Z06POWER

www.oldautotrader.com:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts