Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

301 - 320 of 1739 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What up Darin? No I didn't get the engine from Hi-tech or Derebery though I should have. :rolleyes: I've got a lot more money tied up in this 327 than I ever could have dreamed. I found a 68 date coded 327 and built it as bad ass as I could have. Here's what I did:
Sounds like a nice setup...good luck with it and keep us updated as usual.

:cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
My c-3 before and after

·
Registered
677 Posts
Here's Hammerhead.

Here's the revised version.
If the Grand sport had ever evolved into a C-3 I think it would have looked like this.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here's a pic taken at the drag strip last summer. Had it been taken this summer it would show me having severe traction problems and having to wear a helmet since even with the traction issues it's still running in the 12's.

Did I mention that I suck at the internet too?

Did it work this time?:lookinup:
I just noticed that I have failed to put up an updated picture since that one was posted back on page 1. Since then I've added a larger small block, 4 speed automatic, and a bit of paint.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just noticed that I have failed to put up an updated picture since that one was posted back on page 1. Since then I've added a larger small block, 4 speed automatic, and a bit of paint.

I couldnt find the right words, so I looked for a clapping smilie. They dont have one. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
was it difficult getting the body off the frame without cracking the nose
When I did the lift, I had a come-along going from the radiator support to the sling so the nose would not flex. It is amazing how much flex there is in the front clip when you lift it off the frame.

You have to look real close to see how I did it, but you can see how the nose is supported during the lift.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here's mine .What do you think?

Heres mine. What do yall think of her.

The car looks superb!
You don't appear to be very tall (last photo) . Do you have difficulty reaching the controls?-- but joking aside , he looks a great lttle chap. No doubt will soon be asking to borrow the keys!
Have fun
John and Rosi (in Spain)

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Here's my lovely bride's new ride, hows that for a happy smile:thumbsup:

'76 L-48 Auto

301 - 320 of 1739 Posts