Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1724 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My 460 871 blown 75

A shot of the motor with the new Big Brodie heads.
The short block will be replaced next winter with a 565 or bigger, blown of coarse.

·
Registered
140 Posts
These are all very nice cars! hopefully I'll get a pic of my part of a C3 up (lol)! Its been tough doing a complete body off but its finally getting better I just drove it for the first time in 5 years just 30 minutes ago, I'm all stoked and ready to Git-R-Done!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
SC-Razor said:
What I can see looks great but for the most part...................

:laughing:
Which ones dude! :huh:

·
Registered
356 Posts
A lot of the pics apparently did not make the transition well from the old site. Most unfortunate, because I'd love to see all of those old pics.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
curtis74 said:
This might be a stupid question, but how do you attach a picture in this format? :huh:
\

Put the properties of the pic, after it is hosted online, in between img tags.

It would appear like this. pic address [img] The only difference is in the last bracket you will have / in front of the img.

Check out this thread for more on the subject.
[URL="http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"]http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839[/URL]

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Still "Under Construction"

Here's some Pic's of my baby -
Here's what she looked like when I got her home last September-

And now:
New Carpet -

New A$$ !

86 Camaro Radiator Fan installed!

And whenever the Texas Weather God's decide to give me a decent weekend... I can get back to work (froze my butt off last weekend installing the fan!) and finish up the "little" things left on the wiring so I can finish the interior.

·
That creepy old guy
726 Posts
sfallison said:
Here's some Pic's of my baby -
Here's what she looked like when I got her home last September-

And whenever the Texas Weather God's decide to give me a decent weekend... I can get back to work (froze my butt off last weekend installing the fan!) and finish up the "little" things left on the wiring so I can finish the interior.
Can't wait to see the finished product. Are you staying with yellow?

41 - 60 of 1724 Posts