Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

81 - 100 of 1736 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
z51jeff said:
Looking good here.One of these days,hopefully soon mine will in this state.Right now Im just hording parts.Can you send me some pictures of the process.With the body completly gutted what does it weigh?Is it possible to make a fixture to sit the body upside down?
I'm guessing the weight around 600lbs gutted. I did build the dolly the body is sitting on so it can be moved around as needed. You could make a fixture but it would be expensive with all the clamps and pins. It is very easy to work on the lower body while on the table. I just cut most of the bolts out since they were frozen. Good luck. Hoard a lot of parts you will need it along with some cash for extras.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
ozzyvettman said:
G'day Flared, Haven't seen you here for a while... did everything go well bringing the car back to OZ as well as the compliancing!
its on its way

got soem seat belts coming from the US tomorrow, and then ill be getting it rego'd finally :)

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
Flared and Mick, you guys have a couple of gorgeous 'vettes there. love 'em:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
1992 Vette said:
Here is my 1974 L-82 Stingray Convertible, Just bought her yesterday and love it. Hope you like it.
Nice 74 vert! :D :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
$hooter said:
There are sooooooo many nice vettes here...can't pick just one out...they are all winners. I have pics of mine...before and after frame off...numbers match...www.infohost.org/72vette

That is a great job! You should be very proud of a very nice shark!:thumbsup:

81 - 100 of 1736 Posts