Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post Pics Of Your C-4 Exhaust System!!!!, If You Can Please Include Sound Clips!. Thank You Very Much!!!

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
B&B cat back w/ZR1 tips ...

Steven

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Umm, That looks like a Borla exhaust to me..
I thought it was too, when I first got the car. However, the Borla tips (#32's, I think) appear slightly different to me.

I went through the B&B catalog, and this seemed to be the closest match. The Borla resonators are also embossed, and mine aren't.

It might be Borla - since I didn't install 'em, I can't say that with any level of certainty.

I do know it's loud when you get on it, though!

Steven

·
Registered
24 Posts
1990 ZR1 w/ Flowmaster Force II Cat back. It sounds awesome. I'm still comtimplating chrome tips, however I kind of like the understated look of it.

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Look, Same Lift! Same Building!;)
[/IMG]

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yea it's my dad's Bob88
That's cool you have a dad that is into corvettes too. My dad wanted nothing to do with cars. He was more interested in hunting and fishing. Luckily, all my friends are hot rodders, so that has helped feed my addiction to it.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I blame my car addiction on him. It's all his fault.:laughing:
He has had 4 Corvettes a few Trans Am's (late 70's) and other cool cars. If it weren't for him I'd be saving alot of money.:laughing:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I blame my car addiction on him. It's all his fault.:laughing:
He has had 4 Corvettes a few Trans Am's (late 70's) and other cool cars. If it weren't for him I'd be saving alot of money.:laughing:
My dad was more into old Dodge vans, and subarus. Anything you could put a kayak on top of and that would go great in the woods. When we would all go camping,(which was a lot) I would take along Car Craft, and Hot Rod magazines in my backpack to read in the tent at night. My dad thought I was nuts. But like I said, I had good friends to help me out. They have cost me alot of money too, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm a gear-head through and through.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts