Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
What I want to know is how many people have cut a .500 light for real and how many times ?
My very first trip down a dragstrip, which was in my 92 Camaro with a 700R4, I cut a .501 light. It must have been beginners luck because in 40+ runs with that car I never came that close again. In over 32 passes in the vette the best I've cut is a .519 that came on my last outing at Byron back in Sept :
(respectively)
That was my most consistent overall outing as far as RT is concerned. I don't know where that .984 came from -lol I was asleep at the wheel.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades.

But, how does .499 sound? :spanked: I lost to "Lil Red Corvette" in the later rounds of the Bracket Racing eliminations at the corvetteforum.com cruise-in last May. AARRRRG!

I have a bunch of time slips in the .51X to .530 range.

I expect to get my .500 in the Finals of the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge in October.
:D :laughing: :laughing: . I WISH!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
ZR_Don said:
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades.

But, how does .499 sound? :spanked: I lost to "Lil Red Corvette" in the later rounds of the Bracket Racing eliminations at the corvetteforum.com cruise-in last May. AARRRRG!

I have a bunch of time slips in the .51X to .530 range.

I expect to get my .500 in the Finals of the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge in October.
:D :laughing: :laughing: . I WISH!:partyon:
You lost to a girl? Man, I'm going to slap you all over the place this race season.:nuts:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts