Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Good Find:thumbsup: Only an hour away from me and close to the Wixom engine plant. Hmmm......I foresee a "road trip" in my future.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Very cool. Thanks so much for the link. DL'd it so I can read it at my lesiure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Find:thumbsup: Only an hour away from me and close to the Wixom engine plant. Hmmm......I foresee a "road trip" in my future.
That will be a FUN road trip then! :smokin:
Question about your avatar: is that the beautiful 'Blue Angel' C5 that I have seen on ACC's website before?

:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
That will be a FUN road trip then! :smokin:
Question about your avatar: is that the beautiful 'Blue Angel' C5 that I have seen on ACC's website before?

I think I can convince a few wingmen to join me in a North bound roadtrip....................
US Navy Blue Angels F/A Hornet. Not sure about the website you mentioned, this is the only place I have "flown" this particular picture as an avatar. No "Angels" on my Z, just a black Jake :devil::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I can convince a few wingmen to join me in a North bound roadtrip....................
US Navy Blue Angels F/A Hornet. Not sure about the website you mentioned, this is the only place I have "flown" this particular picture as an avatar. No "Angels" on my Z, just a black Jake :devil::thumbsup:
If you want to see photos of the beauty that I was referring to, please visit http://www.americancarcraft.com/, select the CUSTOMER CAR GALLERY, and scroll forward a couple of times.
Have a look, you will enjoy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts