Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can't wait to hear the followup to this one. I romped with ease over a SuperBee last weekend, so I'm curious how much closer, if at all, the MOPAR changes will make.

Good hunting!! :partyon:

·
Registered
240 Posts
O.K Evilways , I'm depending on you to represent us well . You know we have similar cars so I'll be riding with you in spirit , if not in body [ I don't want to contribute any extra weight ]. Give him " The Evil Eye " as he does his fly by after the loss ! Go get um !!! Larry
:nuts:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No prob, Larry....I just can't belive that someone is going throught the expense of trying to build their car just to get back for a race I don't even remember....I couldn't even tell you what the guy looks like. I feel that he may have pix of me up on his wall with dart stuck in them.....Eitherway, the dude is:crazy: .

·
Registered
145 Posts
AHH HE'S TRIPPIN FOR STALKING YOU,:WTF AND FOR PAYING 10 RACKS EXTRA FOR 75 HORSES.:WTF THAT CAR IS STILL GONNA BE HEAVIER THAN YOUR VETTE.....HE'S AT 4160LBS.....LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GOT THAT KILL STORY:thumbsup: .................CHEVY#1

·
Registered
240 Posts
Give him his "Last Rites"

AHH HE'S TRIPPIN FOR STALKING YOU,:WTF AND FOR PAYING 10 RACKS EXTRA FOR 75 HORSES.:WTF THAT CAR IS STILL GONNA BE HEAVIER THAN YOUR VETTE.....HE'S AT 4160LBS.....LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GOT THAT KILL STORY:thumbsup: .................CHEVY#1
And , Evilways drag races so much that he knows how to launch , at what RPM to shift , etc. I bet Evilways will drive around with only 1/4 tank of gas when he leaves his house until the "evil deed " is done .
:laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
No prob, Larry....I just can't belive that someone is going throught the expense of trying to build their car just to get back for a race I don't even remember....I couldn't even tell you what the guy looks like. I feel that he may have pix of me up on his wall with dart stuck in them.....Eitherway, the dude is:crazy: .
He'll never get over Macho Grande (from Airplane II). :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.