Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live overseas in S. Korea and drive a 2004 C5 Vette. We are only allowed to own one vehicle over here (US Military - Korean Govt agreement) and I recently found out my wife is pregnant. I already ordered another vehicle to accomodate family needs but do not want to sell the Corvette and have decided to place it in controlled environment storage in the U.S. It will probably be there for the next 5-6 years or so and was wondering what maintenance procedures etc. I should do before placing her in storage. Any ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Man I couldn't imagine parting with my car for so long! Congradulations on the baby and good luck over there. If you don't plan on having someone keeping it for you over that many years...change all your fluids whenever you get it back and ready to run it for sure. Might also be a good idea to put a dry cell battery such as an optima and have someone put a charger on it every so often. I've never had any experience with this sort of thing so by no means take my advice to heart lol....good luck though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts