Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...n-anti-colonial-behavior/?partner=rss&emc=rss

Newt Gingrich said this weekend that President Obama exhibited “Kenyan, anticolonial behavior,” an observation that drew angry if puzzled responses from Democrats and questions about Mr. Gingrich’s meaning and motivation.

Mr. Gingrich, who is mulling a bid for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, made the comments to National Review Online. He was quoted by the conservative Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.”

Commenting on a recent article in Forbes by Dinesh D’Souza, Mr. Gingrich told National Review Online that Mr. Obama “is a person who is fundamentally out of touch with how the world works, who happened to have played a wonderful con, as a result of which he is now president.”

“I think he worked very hard at being a person who is normal, reasonable, moderate, bipartisan, transparent, accommodating — none of which was true,” Mr. Gingrich was quoted as saying.

Mr. Gingrich’s comments drew sharp rebukes from the Democratic National Committee, which accused him of stoking the false rumors about Mr. Obama’s heritage and birthright.

“This crushes the hopes of those who thought Gingrich could bring ideas instead of smears to what the G.O.P. was offering,” said Hari Sevugan, the committee’s press secretary. “He’s not a reasonable man that some thought he could be. He’s proven he’s just like the rest of them. With a worldview shaped by the most radical and fringe elements of the Republican Party, which are more dominant with each passing day.”

The White House press secretary, Robert Gibbs, told George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “Good Morning America” that “I don’t even have – quite frankly, George – the slightest idea what he’s talking about.”

Mr. Gibbs added that Mr. Gingrich “knows that he’s trying to appeal to the fringe of people that don’t believe the president was born in this country.”

“You would normally expect better from somebody who held the position of speaker of the House,” Mr. Gibbs said.

But Mr. Gingrich has been a bomb thrower since he was a backbencher in the House trying to work his way up. And in his years as a former politician, he has sought to grab headlines by sometimes taking extreme positions.

As he toys with a run for the Republican nomination, Mr. Gingrich has weighed in on the mosque controversy in New York, comparing the backers of the Islamic community center to Nazis. Those comments drew rebukes from some Republicans but earned him TV time.

Soon … all the Rocks will be overturned … :laughing:

Why don’t people just come out as say what they really want to say? ;)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I was watching a *How we became America* segment last night and damned if Gingrich wasn't praising all the immigrants who came here beginning with Columbus to *forge a new reality closer to the heart* ... but when the segment aired the hundreds of thousands of *people of color* who died building America ...

It occured to me Ginrich was only referring to wealthy white pilgrims in praising *immigrants* ...

The sickness of Gingrich ...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was watching a *How we became America* segment last night and damned if Gingrich wasn't praising all the immigrants who came here beginning with Columbus to *forge a new reality closer to the heart* ... but when the segment aired the hundreds of thousands of *people of color* who died building America ...

It occured to me Ginrich was only referring to wealthy white pilgrims in praising *immigrants* ...

You know it’s right on the tip of Newt and some others tong … you know they want to say it. :laughing:

They just don't have the stones ... :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
As one can see from the tone of the article and the choice of adverbs and adjectives it attempts to assign those characteristics to Gingrich that were so successful to Obama and the majority of czars in his administration.

Nice try. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As one can see from the tone of the article and the choice of adverbs and adjectives it attempts to assign those characteristics to Gingrich that were so successful to Obama and the majority of czars in his administration.

Nice try. :laughing:
I guess everyone here can assume your ancestors are Native Americans ;)

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
anticolonial .....:laughing:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

That rocks...:rolling:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I can't decide what is funnier, the statist all attacking each other, for show. Or you guys, buying into it... :laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

reminds me of the guy in PRC that says "I'm not racist, I have a Chineese wife and she cooks me dinner.."

:laughing:

Like the La sherrif justice...."I got's piles n piles of black friends, I marry them, I lets them use my toilet"

:laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
:thumbsup: You mean you’re a Hybrid … like our President?
Like as in Barry the skinny Kenynan gasgster? :D

Slick Willie (the poster child for you lefties) redifined what is is so being as I'm not a leftie you will have to explain what "are" is:smack

I AM 3rd generation American BTW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,053 Posts

How does "RUSH" sound on your Pyle Pro's?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’d have a lot more respect for the Republican Party if they spent their time attacking Obama’s policy, instead of sitting back quietly why racist attacked the ethnicity and ancestry of his parents, as if ANYONE had a CHOICE of the Parents. What if his parent were German … would anyone question his right to be President if his family tree had German Solders in it?

How can anyone be proud of this type of racist garbage and say nothing, let alone defend it and still wave the American Flag without getting to soiled in racist excrement.

:down:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
VICTIM !!! - SIX-HIRB !!!

That ****'s played out... and you look moronic for constantly bringing it up. It is all you are left with. We have shown you time and time again -"It's his policies, stupid".

Polls show Obama losing independents (guess they are all racist, too)

WASHINGTON — Independents who embraced President Barack Obama's call for change in 2008 are ready for a shift again, and that's worrisome news for Democrats.

Only 32 percent of those citing no allegiance to either major party say they want Democrats to keep control of Congress in this November's elections, according to combined results of recent Associated Press-GfK polls. That's way down from the 52 percent of independents who backed Obama over Republican Sen. John McCain two years ago, and the 49 percent to 41 percent edge by which they preferred Democratic candidates for the House in that election, according to exit polls of voters.

Independents voice especially strong concerns about the economy, with 9 in 10 calling it a top problem and no other issue coming close, the analysis of the AP-GfK polls shows. While Democrats and Republicans rank the economy the No. 1 problem in similar numbers, they are nearly as worried about their No. 2 issues, health care for Democrats and terrorism for Republicans.

Ominously for Democrats, independents trust Republicans more on the economy by a modest but telling 42 percent to 36 percent. That's bad news for the party that controls the White House and Congress at a time of near 10 percent unemployment and the slow economic recovery.

http://www.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=16&a=465487

VICTIM !!! - SIX-HIRB !!!

"It's his policies, stupid".
Big respect -expected...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I’d have a lot more respect for the Republican Party if they spent their time attacking Obama’s policy, instead of sitting back quietly why racist attacked the ethnicity and ancestry of his parents, as if ANYONE had a CHOICE of the Parents
Oh cry me a river... you commies spent your entire life engaged in the most vile, insensitive, and vulgar behavior for 8 years. Now you care? You poser..

And you and your kind are still engaged in it.. constantly. Yeah, Bush wasn't a great president.. but he took a hellofa lot more **** from you guys, than Obama has took from anyone. This fool has been softballed by every aspect of the media, they have created / manipulated news to favor him.

Nancy Pelosi crying about jobs with an unemployment rate of 4.6 ****ing percent.. get over yourself. :rolleyes: Where are the jobs, commie? 22% real unemployment.. no end in sight.. your done and your dismissed.

As for the racist horseshit, give it a rest, you and your racecard attacks are bankrupt, right along with your version of government. I don't give a flying dogcrap if he is black, white, pink, yellow with blue hair, his policies suck, his leadership sux, his persona sux. So suck on that...

[/rant off]

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts