Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
At least he didn't give the queen an iPhone preloaded with a litany of his "greatest hits" (speeches)... what a card!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
He is clearly working too hard. Someone, please, arrange a vacation for this man.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
What a dolt!

How could that imbecile have possibly won the Presidential election three years ago facing that unbeatable tandem?

Oh, wait...

:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: This is a guy, who was born in Hawaii, has a Connecticut SS number, lists one date on his BC and suggest a different date of birth in one of his ghost written books, has at the minimum, 2 completely different names and thinks there are 57 states.

So.. where is the surprise in this? :lookinup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:laughing: This is a guy, who was born in Hawaii, has a Connecticut SS number, lists one date on his BC and suggest a different date of birth in one of his ghost written books, has at the minimum, 2 completely different names and thinks there are 57 states.

So.. where is the surprise in this? :lookinup:
:laughing: Not bad...

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Although I've written the wrong year on checks countless times, it's not good to do that as Prez. And... 3 years?
While I have written the wrong year a few times myself it is limited to the first couple of days of the new year...... not 3 years :crazy: Now, if this were George Bush well of course boobette and boobilicious would be here laughing all the way to tomorrow while somehow blaming FOX news for not reporting it more quickly.

Quite a funny comment after the article from the New York Magazine website regarding this screw up

TomHarris
I just love it when Liberals have their toilets back up on them. They get so shocked to see all the **** they have been throwing around all this time as if it weren’t going to come back to them. And then they go to take another dump on someone and instead they see all their **** in the toilet, backed up, smelling and steering them in the face, and try as they might to flush the toilet it just floods all over their floor. Live with it guys. It’s your **** coming back to haunt you.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I dont remember dates for ****, and I stare at them all day long with MS Outlook, JobBoss, MS Excell, ProWorkflow, Adobe and 50 emails per day.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Obama's current approval rating: 52.5% Approve, 42.6% Disapprove for a difference of +9.9%. The best it's been in a long time. Go figure. :huh:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I dont remember dates for ****, and I stare at them all day long with MS Outlook, JobBoss, MS Excell, ProWorkflow, Adobe and 50 emails per day.
You at least remember what year it is though? Right?

:crazy:

This douche was in the wrong decade. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Obama's current approval rating: 52.5% Approve, 42.6% Disapprove for a difference of +9.9%. The best it's been in a long time. Go figure. :huh:
Wasn't he at like 60% a couple weeks ago though? Quick slide.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Wasn't he at like 60% a couple weeks ago though? Quick slide.
No, I check it every day on RealClearPolitics.com. It's the average of the top 10 polls. It went from the mid-40's before the killing of OBL to where it is now right after. It has remained there since. There may be some individual polls that varied more, but I find this average to be fairly unbiased.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
No, I check it every day on RealClearPolitics.com. It's the average of the top 10 polls. It went from the mid-40's before the killing of OBL to where it is now right after. It has remained there since. There may be some individual polls that varied more, but I find this average to be fairly unbiased.
Average. I see. Must have been an individual poll that I heard. I don't follow the polls and don't really care about them. Numbers can be made to mean many things.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's no excuse for this.... I can understand if he was on the computer and his fat fingers hit 2012 instead of 2011 but when he's representing the United States of American and he writes 2008 I just have to think people got what they deserve.

But this is just another screw up that makes him look like an ass that people will give him a pass for by claiming to be just as stupid as he is.....everyday.

·
Registered
889 Posts
What's this sacrifice he is referring to in the text??

It's been nothing but champagne wishes and caviar dreams for him and his wife since they've been in office.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
There's no excuse for this.... I can understand if he was on the computer and his fat fingers hit 2012 instead of 2011 but when he's representing the United States of American and he writes 2008 I just have to think people got what they deserve.

But this is just another screw up that makes him look like an ass that people will give him a pass for by claiming to be just as stupid as he is.....everyday.
What do you expect from a man who is not use to signing his name when "present" worked for most of his carreer :D

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

maybe he should invade two small countries that dont have terrorists or WMDs and pour trillions into their economies for 10 years, instead.

Got it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts