Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the gears changed from 259 to 373. At first everything was perfect. Car was awesome. I sent the computer to be flashed so the speedometer would be correct. Now when I stand on it the engine revs to 6k and seems to shift into neutral. It is an auotomatic. In other words, it won't shift unless you let off the gas. The throtte response is excellent. If I manually shift and don't floor the gas I can keep it from revving out. I wonder if the computer change had anything to do with this or is it a transmission problem? Has anyone had a problem like this?

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
59 views and not even one opinion? Is there some other information I can give? Does anyone have a thought? Any direction would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm not an expert, but my first thought would be that whoever flashed your computer changed some transmission settings.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Probably need to send the computer back to him so he can check it for you. Call me tonight, I'll talk to Steve and see what he knows about it.

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the ideas. I will start with the ecm and let you know what I find from there. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts