Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:

Great question on the engine, raidmagic- I'm doing this car in honor of my dad, but at the same time, I want a little of MY influence in it as well... Currently I have a complete 283 and an almost complete 327 in my garage, waiting for a new home... The 327 is bored .060 over and fresh from the machine shop... I would love to drop a pair of Edelbrock Performer heads on that baby and let her RIP, but I haven't made up my mind yet.. My dad keeps reminding me that the car came stock with a 283, and it would be neat to stick to that thought, but who knows.. I guess I'll have to make a decision on it one of these days, right?

Jim (CHEV66JB)

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Yea tough decision. If it were a complete car that you had then the 283 might be the way to go but with it being the project that it is slam that 327 in it.:D
Good thing for you theres time to think about it.:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re:

I don't know how good it is to have this much time to think about it, actually... If I'm not careful, by the time the car's ready for any engine at all, I might wind up window shopping on the 572 :excited:

Jim

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Re: Re:

Originally posted by CHEV66JB ...<br>
I don't know how good it is to have this much time to think about it, actually... If I'm not careful, by the time the car's ready for any engine at all, I might wind up window shopping on the 572 :excited:

Jim<br>
Now your talking!!! I was pushing you but wasn't going to say it.:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts