Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy: Please explain how this psycho broad is the "victim"???
She put herself in harms way. Looks like they both should be locked up for their own safety to me.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/03/02/wife-holds-onto-minivan-hood-from-manteca-to-pleasanton/

MANTECA, Calif. (CBS13) – A woman was able to hold on to a vehicle’s hood for dear life for more than 40 miles when her husband allegedly floored the accelerator after a domestic argument, authorities said.

The Manteca Police Department said 36-year-old Christopher Michael Carroll attacked his wife shortly after midnight on February 26 and stormed out of the house, getting into the family minivan and pulling out of the driveway.

His wife, who asked not to be identified, chased him outside and stood in front of the vehicle in an attempt to block him.

“She jumped on the hood, and that’s when her adventure started,” said Manteca police spokesman Rex Osborn.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I'll bet she's a redhead. I know her or someone just like her.:D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
It's probably not her first Rodeo *

Shes just another one of those silly ass girls found here that are liable to be found doing just about anything

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
....and what kind of wimpy ass driver is the guy? That he couldn't shake her? :devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts