Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is shocking. Never seen anything like this! Have the seeds to watch all 7 minutes of it. The last half is unbelieveable!

I hope the Dems and a third party have the seeds to take these issues on at election time.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well I'm no expert but that sounds unconstitutional to me. Kinda reminds me of the "czars" going around congress.:crazy:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I'll wait to hear both sides before I believe anything Madcow has to say. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Liberal utopia has given us high:

> energy prices
> debt
> unemployment
> taxes
> welfare rolls
> inflation

Because you see, free everything for everybody for doing nothing is actually quite expensive. And producers really aren't evil. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Now lets hear it without all the poignant leftist bullshit.

Let us not forget that while it absolutely goes against the grain for Republicans to raise anybodies taxes... Detroit announced that they were closing approx. 50% of the school due to budget shortfalls. I happen to disagree with his plan due to it's resemblance to the dems plan. He is attempting to prop up business (the left will call them evil corporations) -with loans that are currently not available to small businesses due to the economic times we live in. The problem with his plan is one of short sightedness. If the public (all of them, not just old and poor) -is being taxed at a higher rate... there are less discretionary funds with which to purchase goods from those evil mom and pop corporations the left hates so much.

A better plan would be to signal to the banks that corporate taxes will be lowered or suspended for the next couple of years. This would free up capital within these corp and businesses, allowing their bottom line to grow and create bigger opportunity to repay loans to the banks. Lower every bodies taxes... it will free up cash that will spur growth.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This guy actually believes his own bulshit and stupidity.

Look. Taxing the poor more takes their buying power, which drives the need for even less expensive goods, which drives the push to overseas production and costs us more jobs!

Serious. This guy is an asshole and an idiot.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
All you did was repeat what I just said... and put a left spin on it with the victimization bullshit. :laughing:

By the way... wouldn't taxing the "rich" do the same thing ? -remove much needed buying power ? Buying power that creates incomes through the creation of jobs and equipment... etc. ?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
All you did was repeat what I just said... and put a left spin on it with the victimization bullshit. :laughing:

By the way... wouldn't taxing the "rich" do the same thing ? -remove much needed buying power ? Buying power that creates incomes through the creation of jobs and equipment... etc. ?
Preach, you know wealthy people don't buy things, they simply skulk in to poor neighborhoods and steal what they want from them.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

5% of the people cannot possibly out buy 95% of the people. They do not buy 19 TVs, 19 cars, 19 homes, 19 fishing boats & gear, 19 hunting rifles, eat 19 breakfasts, drive to 19 jobs, have 19 families, etc.

It just doesn't happen. It is an abomonation to know that the top 5% pay 20% of their income in taxes and the lower 95% pay closer to 40%. Chart after chart shows this.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
5% of the people cannot possibly out buy 95% of the people. They do not buy 19 TVs, 19 cars, 19 homes, 19 fishing boats & gear, 19 hunting rifles, eat 19 breakfasts, drive to 19 jobs, have 19 families, etc.

It just doesn't happen. It is an abomonation to know that the top 5% pay 20% of their income in taxes and the lower 95% pay closer to 40%. Chart after chart shows this.

Show me one. I ask this... because I know you are incorrect.

The top 5% paid approximatley 35% of all taxes taken by the government at a rate of approx. 58%.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Poor people buy fishing boats???? I don't even have a fishing boat.:rolling:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
It is an abomonation to know that the top 5% pay 20% of their income in taxes and the lower 95% pay closer to 40%. Chart after chart shows this.
I'm waiting for that chart, because the ones I look at show that the bottom 40% pay nothing, and the next 40% pay less than 10%. Show your chart please.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Looks like a scrubbed out Obama bumper sticker... :laughing:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Raising taxes !

I mean thats insane !

That's like Faulting on a Loan and then Going to the Bank for another Much larger Loan

And then wondering why you don't receive it

These People have FAILED to perform their Job Correctly

They must be * Fired *

Otherwise your just throwing A lot of money at a Bad Cause

California Has Raised their state sales tax to 10%

That's Stupid ! Were Investing in *Idiots* ?

Why waste more money on a Dysfunctional System

They have Bankrupted the state and you are going to trust these people with more of your Hard Earned money ????

These people are Sloths, They produce "Nothing" Absolutely "Nothing"

They are dragging the Good people of America Down,:nuts:

And you are going to trust them with more of your money

INSANE :nuts:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts