Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with a 1/2 tank of gas and me being 6' 1" 195lbs... 3,320lbs have a pic of scale, waiting approval i think

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
I'm not seeing any pics awaiting approval :huh:

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
T.M. said he thought his pics were awaiting approval, but when I went to the photo approval que I didn't see any pics to be approved.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hunh, i remember seeing "waiting approval". I'll have to wait til i get home, i'll try from my iphone, but i dont think it will work.

The scale i used, is a DOT scale, calibrated to within 1lb of actual weight. The scale is for ash trucks leaving the power plant going to the landfill.Yep, cant get the pic from my phone to upload.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Dang T.M., as long as you've been a member here, you still don't use Photobucket? Am I going to have to take you under my wing? :D

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Dang T.M., as long as you've been a member here, you still don't use Photobucket? Am I going to have to take you under my wing? :D
[HIJACK]

the thing I hate about using photobucket is that pictures inevitably get moved or re-named and then all the links break and you end up with a bunch of red X's. Upload 'em to DC and you never have to worry about that.

[/HIJACK]

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang T.M., as long as you've
been a member here, you still don't use Photobucket? Am I going to have to take you under my wing? :D
lol..... Usually have no problem uploading. Never needed pbucket before. I wont be home for a few hours.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
[HIJACK]

the thing I hate about using photobucket is that pictures inevitably get moved or re-named and then all the links break and you end up with a bunch of red X's. Upload 'em to DC and you never have to worry about that.

[/HIJACK]
It's a good thing I have two wings. You can come get under the other one. :laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What did they charge you?
No charge, im a turbine operator at the power plant. After work i just hop on the scale :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
weighed myself at e-town

08 z06 with 1 person (me) 186 lbs

18's stock z06s on front 17" c5z06 chrome rears on drag radials

wieghed in at 3200 even !

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
next time i'll take a pic with my car on the scale, but wont be able to read the number.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts