Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lucky enough to own an 07 auto coupe .I wanted qtp electrical cutouts.They advised two 2.5 in cutouts and their y-pipes.Unfortuately they did not tell me that their cutout will not fit under an auto transmission.I went to several reputable places including BREATHLESS PERFORMANCE{Ernie Francis,the owner,was really a great guy}and even they could not fit them.So,I called QTP today ,the best suggestion they could come up with is to post the ? on this site and other vette sites to find help.Amazing for someone who "supports" the corvette they sure dont know or care to support their product.After blowing more than 500 and missing 3 days of work ;my fate is inyour hands.Does anyone have these installed in an auto c6 and can i see pics thanks

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
sorry to hear this....a company that sells things for corvettes should stand by their product supplier >>>>:nuts: <<<consumer

are you trying to install them before the cats or after if your doing after isnt there multiple locations you can do it?

for before the cats your pretty limited and i dont have a mental note of what it looks like:huh:

sorry if it didnt help but you should try to find another retailer or just get some long tube headers and straight pipes:devil:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
If Ernie couldn't figure it out, I'd return them. There are a finite amount of ways to install electric dumps. You could though have MANUAL dumps fab'd for you for the same price... with caps and wing nuts. The problem is the electrontic dumps take a LOT of room...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am lucky enough to own an 07 auto coupe .I wanted qtp electrical cutouts.They advised two 2.5 in cutouts and their y-pipes.Unfortuately they did not tell me that their cutout will not fit under an auto transmission.I went to several reputable places including BREATHLESS PERFORMANCE{Ernie Francis,the owner,was really a great guy}and even they could not fit them.So,I called QTP today ,the best suggestion they could come up with is to post the ? on this site and other vette sites to find help.Amazing for someone who "supports" the corvette they sure dont know or care to support their product.After blowing more than 500 and missing 3 days of work ;my fate is inyour hands.Does anyone have these installed in an auto c6 and can i see pics thanks
just got my 06 a6 back from muffler shop.cut outs are installed now have to have them wired but cant till next wed. will take pics and post them. these are not Qtp

·
Registered
477 Posts
just got my 06 a6 back from muffler shop.cut outs are installed now have to have them wired but cant till next wed. will take pics and post them. these are not Qtp
Can you please list brand/site I have an 2005 C6 A4 Automatic and would love to have this mod!:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts