Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I had them! But they melted each other so now I just have one standard Delco battery and a standard Delco alternator. Hope that's enough to power my million watt stereo system and wheel well strobe lights and spyder tail lights. :surprised :laughing:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I was going to do dual alternators but I had to keep returning them to the store because they were all "clocked" incorrectly. I went to the store so many times, the guy at the store told me to go away and not come back or he would call the police.

Turns out, you can just separate the case halves and rotate them!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
966 Posts
I was going to do dual alternators but I had to keep returning them to the store because they were all "clocked" incorrectly. I went to the store so many times, the guy at the store told me to go away and not come back or he would call the police.

Turns out, you can just separate the case halves and rotate them!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I was gonna recommend that a certain person seperate the case halves and rotate ON them, but that might make the MO crew all upset :laughing:

·
Registered
966 Posts
If your flexplate is backwards, your spork won't spin my thread correctly.
I heard you could stack 3 flexplates together and make a flywheel. Of course, then you gotta be careful about mounting it backwards. But that may just be for Mopar vans.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard you could stack 3 flexplates together and make a flywheel. Of course, then you gotta be careful about mounting it backwards. But that may just be for Mopar vans.
Be carefull. It may leak some, but, that's okay. It will work fine, but should be replaced.:crazy:

·
Registered
910 Posts
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh

He might hear you and come over here, then everyone will have to get quadruple electric clocked clutchplates.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh

He might hear you and come over here, then everyone will have to get quadruple electric clocked clutchplates.
I will personnaly drive to his house and go postal.:smack

·
Registered
966 Posts
Let him come. He doesn't have all the mods in his back pocket like over at that other place. I think the mods here are pretty upstanding doods. Can't picture them letting him spout all that sillyness over here.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
óops..some 9 years or so ago, I used to have dual batteries :surprised that was when I was into stereo stuff...but rest assured, I came out pretty good after that..it didn't damage me for life LOL

I'm gonna cut that steering valve line today, apparently I need to cut it and take it to a shop to magically turn it into a hydrobooster fitting that you can't get...or something like that :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
this thread kinda made sense until "spork and spinning threads correctly" was mentioned:WTF

I wish I understood.......have you guy's been smokin anything:D

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this thread kinda made sense until "spork and spinning threads correctly" was mentioned:WTF

Sorry. It's kind of an inside joke. We are just venting/bonding about a beef. It will pass shortly.

·
Registered
512 Posts

This is kind of a jailbreak reunion for the posters in this thread. As Big2Bird says, it will pass. Right now its just too funny, and we can't stop!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I was gonna recommend that a certain person seperate the case halves and rotate ON them, but that might make the MO crew all upset :laughing:
I would really appreciate it if you didn't just lump EVERYONE from MO into the same basket:WTF

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would really appreciate it if you didn't just lump EVERYONE from MO into the same basket:WTF
We stand corrected Tim. You are light years ahead of the "Superheroes".

Now I am off to work. I have to leave early, as my "blinkerfluid" light came on.I think it's on sale at Autozone. I might even have them rotate my clock while I'm there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts