Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tons Of Mods Are For Any C 5 And C 6 With A Pro Chargers Or Other Brand Names !!
Now The Question Can One Be Bolted On A C3 Motor !! I Know Big Old Blowers Like 6,71 Or Even A 7;71 Will Bolt On But Also Be Sitting Out The Hood About 4 Feet !!
If It Could Would It Need A Computer To Run It??

Just A Question To Think About

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nearly anything can be done. I think you mean 6-71 or 8-71.

There are many types of forced induction... I have seen most between here and the "other place" Including screw compresors.... Good luck

Naw dem fancy 'puters aint needed, y'all can use one ifin ya wont to. :rolling:

:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Like Bolt On !!! I Know Anything Can Be Done !! Called A Few Places All Said No Wont Work !! And 99.9 % Said Wont Touch A C 3 To Work On But You Say You Have A C5 And Thy See Dollar Signs And Say Bring It On Down

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
IMO this is hideous

What a shoddy job, how hard would it have been to fabricate a curved piece? All it takes is a roller and I'm sure any shop of some standing has that (hell even I have one :D )

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Looks to me like they could have done as well with a piece of flat steel, and a pipe with a diameter of the radius they wanted, used a big hammer and got a better job. Maybe that's what they did?

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RTGORDON
that would be a great dream seems like alot of work maybe I should be happy with what I have !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts