Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I'm thinking about getting a new exhaust for my Z. I went to Corsa's website and I really loved the sound of the Corsa Pace Car.

My question is: Do you know if that exhaust sound like that on a stock Z or there is some other modifications involved like headers or somenthing.

Currently I have Magnaflow catback exhaust on my Z and is kind of quiet I think the corsa exhaust sound is more like a race car what do you guys think?

Thank you all:thumbsup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
My friend has the Pace on his 97, it does sound nice. He does not have headers just an aftermarket intake. It has a very crisp raspy tone to it with a little pop. I went for the B&B Bullets, Loud growling tone. Good luck in your search for the right db level!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
He won't be disappointed:thumbsup:
I had the Pace car on my Z :cheers:

·
Registered
594 Posts
I just installed the pace car system (w/pro tips) on my 98 Pace Car this past Friday...I am VERY pleased with the new personality...both looks and sound...nice burble at idle and responds very well to throttle input...the more I mash it, the louder it roars!!! But it's still quiet enough at cruising speeds...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Had Corsa pace car exhaust on my 99 & 2000 convert....loved the sound, quality and appearance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts