Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spy Photo's ???

sorry if thats a little mis-leading,i'm suprised that the real/or whole car, c6 spy photos aren't in circulation yet.
does any one remember when the c5 photo's came out before the c5 itself?.....
:smokin:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laughing: yea, i tried to edit it after i realized what it implys,but you can't edit the title.:spanked:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Where are the spy photos the title promised?
:laughing:

I think he's just messing with us Loggins, what do you think?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:laughing: i might have to get my 'flame suit' on,i might get flamed on this thread..:laughing:haven't needed a flame suit since i left the other forums,you know the kind of forum were everyone trys to prove you wrong,or they join in on bashing someone.thats why i like this forum,none of that,and evryone knows when your just kidding.....aloha

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
not sure what your trying to say? no spy photos? i've seen pleanty they just have a bunch of camo on....are you talking about a car with no camo?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
:laughing: i might have to get my 'flame suit' on,i might get flamed on this thread..:laughing:haven't needed a flame suit since i left the other forums,you know the kind of forum were everyone trys to prove you wrong,or they join in on bashing someone.thats why i like this forum,none of that,and evryone knows when your just kidding.....aloha

These are the best camoed spy shots yet.:D
Nice recovery on the "other forums" thing.:laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts

"If you had a dick this big, you wouldn't need to buy a Corvette to feel like a man."

"Now, what is with dis C6 Corvette ... the elusive one. Any man with a very little penis will buy deez car for sure!" -Dr. Ruth

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Huh?:laughing:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

"If you had a dick this big, you wouldn't need to buy a Corvette to feel like a man."

"Now, what is with dis C6 Corvette ... the elusive one. Any man with a very little penis will buy deez car for sure!" -Dr. Ruth
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Only you! Thats all im going to say.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for editing the title.i really didn't think that much of the c6,other than a c5 with a body kit.once i saw the magazine photo/computer generated photo,i like the look of that.
Punk boy,yea, i mean without the cammo.i remember seeing the c5 before the auto-show in 97.hoping for the un-cammo shot of the c6 before it comes out.
for me the big dick and corvette are sports,
not mid-life crisis trophy's,hell i'm barely middle aged...:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:

Punk boy,yea, i mean without the cammo.i remember seeing the c5 before the auto-show in 97.hoping for the un-cammo shot of the c6 before it comes out.
i remember seeing the uncamo version about 3-4 weeks before it was at the autoshow it was on the cover of autoweek and i still have the issue..i'll have to dig it up to see what the date is on it

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
No, on this forum we have made a pact to tease members unmercifully, while applying many laughing smilies.

All kidding aside, most of us are here for the same reasons you are.

Oh, and by the way, :finger:

( :rolling: )

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey thanks you guys,that wasn't to bad..
so we should see the un-masked version anytime now....hopefully,i'm a little curious now...

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Hey thanks for calling me out on that one Patrick.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
:laughing::laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts