Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just uploaded some quick color photo-chops I did of the new full frontal c6 picture. They are kinda rough so don't bother telling me if you don't like them. The colors I used were: Black, Yellow, Blue, and Orange.

They are still pending approval but will hopefully be in the Main C6 gallery shortly. I gotta run and won't be back for a while so I just put this notice up now. ;)

- The Oatman

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Good job. I really like the orange one:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Great Job!! I can see the POPUP croud putting tinted lens over the headlights on the black one.

I'll take mine in one of the reds with gray interior, if they'll let me get it that way. If not, then Mag Red with saddle interior !!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks for the comments :cheers: :D

My opinion:
Most pictures of the C5 don't ever impress me too much; the car looks a lot better in person than in pictures... So my opinion on the C6 based on THIS picture doesn't really count does it?

So far I think that the headlights are well done, but look a bit too much like a Japanese car or something. Thats not really my main problem though...
What ive noticed in the videos and some of the earlier spy pictures is that the car seems to lack that low/wide stance that makes the C5 so attractive. The C6 seems a lot "taller" and boxier to me, especially in that one video of it racing. I might be crazy but ill reserve any judgements until after ive seen it in person.

- The Oatman :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts