Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil:

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/18/christine-odonnell-witchcraft/

Before she stole the hearts of tea party activists, Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell was best known for her regular and bizarre punditry on 22 different episodes of Politically Incorrect. The host of that show, Bill Maher, now has an HBO show called Real Time.

Last night, Real Time aired its first show of the current season. Maher began by mocking O’Donnell, calling her “an uemployed, anti-masturbation activist and a close friend of mine.”

“I created her,” Maher told the audience, turning to the camera and stating, “You owe me Christine O’Donnell.”

Maher said that he has great fondness for O’Donnell, adding, “She does not have a mean bone in her body, or any other bone in her body.”

Later in the show, Maher played a previously-unaired Oct. 29, 1999 clip of O’Donnell on Politically Incorrect, in which O’Donnell said she once “practiced witchcraft”:

O’DONNELL ~

"I dabbled into witchcraft — I never joined a coven.
But I did, I did ... I dabbled into witchcraft.

I hung around people who were doing these things. I’m not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do.

One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn’t know it.
I mean, there’s little blood there and stuff like that. …

We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Maher joked that he’s going to show a fresh clip of O’Donnell every week on his show until O’Donnell agrees to appear again on his show.

“I’m just saying, Christine, it’s like a hostage crisis,” he said, “every week you don’t show up, I’m going to throw another body out.

:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Oh no, the horror! :laughing:

It would have been much better if she was just a run of the mill cokehead, or just had a 100 sex partners..

I guess this means the people of Delaware have no choice but the elect the bearded marxist, to help the black marxist. :devil:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It would have been much better if she was just a run of the mill cokehead, or just had a 100 sex partners..

I guess this means the people of Delaware have no choice but the elect the bearded marxist, to help the black marxist. :devil:
... the Prince of Darkness apparently told her not to appear on Face the Nation and even Faux Noize Sunday ... despite the Princess of Darkness Palin advising her to do so ...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
... the Prince of Darkness apparently told her not to appear on Face the Nation and even Faux Noize Sunday ... despite the Princess of Darkness Palin advising her to do so ...

Obama told her not to appear on Face the Nation? Wierd...

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
:agree: hahahaha

anyway, i know a lot of people who have dabbled in a lot of legal things as they were trying to figure out who they were....hell, there was even a time where i thought cars and performance ect was a big waste of money and time.

would you not vot for me because of that? lol

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

anyway, i know a lot of people who have dabbled in a lot of legal things as they were trying to figure out who they were....hell, there was even a time where i thought cars and performance ect was a big waste of money and time.

would you not vot for me because of that? lol
They wouldn't vote for you, because you are not a statist.. :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
and they hate service members

·
Registered
6,052 Posts

anyway, i know a lot of people who have dabbled in a lot of "legal" things as they were trying to figure out who they were....

:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Leaders around the world have to be looking at this and laughing their ass off. :rolling:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leaders around the world have to be looking at this and laughing their ass off. :rolling:
She needs an 'ol white guy to fill in the blanks ... :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
:laughing: This chick can’t manage her own money, but he’ll have no problem getting people to pay attention to her expertise on responsibility. :rolling:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_O'Donnell

O'Donnell, who is of Irish-Italian descent,]grew up in Moorestown, New Jersey as the second youngest of six children. After graduating in 1987 from Moorestown High School, O'Donnell attended Fairleigh Dickinson University where she initially aspired to a career in the theater and did course work toward a B.A.

She did not grow up as a strict Catholic, and came to a turning point during college when she found herself drinking excessively and having sexual relationships with men with whom she lacked a strong emotional connection. She would later say of this period, "I know what it's like to live a life without principle." She became increasingly interested in both politics and religion. She became an evangelical Christian, began preaching sexual abstinence and joined the College Republicans.

:D

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

O'Donnell, who is of Irish-Italian descent,]grew up in Moorestown, New Jersey as the second youngest of six children. After graduating in 1987 from Moorestown High School, O'Donnell attended Fairleigh Dickinson University where she initially aspired to a career in the theater and did course work toward a B.A.
And this is significant because?
She did not grow up as a strict Catholic, and came to a turning point during college when she found herself drinking excessively and having sexual relationships with men with whom she lacked a strong emotional connection. She would later say of this period, "I know what it's like to live a life without principle." She became increasingly interested in both politics and religion. She became an evangelical Christian, began preaching sexual abstinence and joined the College Republicans.

If we change a few words in here we have a description of Obama...
He did not grow up as a strict Muslim, and came to a turning point during college when he found himself drinking and doing cocaine excessively and having sexual relationships with men with whom he lacked a strong emotional connection. He would later say of this period, "I know what it's like to live a life without principle." He became increasingly interested in both politics and religion. He became a Black Liberation Theology disciple and attended Rev. Wright's Church for 20 years. Later, he began preaching social justice and joined Acorn.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

:laughing: ... there's so much wrong with this that I ... well ... damn ...

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

He did not grow up as a strict Muslim, and came to a turning point during college when he found himself drinking and doing cocaine excessively and having sexual relationships with men with whom he lacked a strong emotional connection. He would later say of this period, "I know what it's like to live a life without principle." He became increasingly interested in both politics and religion. He became a Black Liberation Theology disciple and attended Rev. Wright's Church for 20 years. Later, he began preaching social justice and joined Acorn.
:laughing::thumbsup: Don't you think?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

:rolling: These idiots are the future of the GOP :rolling:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:laughing::thumbsup: Don't you think?
Oh, what you did is what's called slander and defamation of character ... no biggie, that's been the right-wing platform for quite some time now and gets more wacked-out with every passing every hour ...

*yawn*

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Oh, what you did is what's called slander and defamation of character ... no biggie, that's been the right-wing platform for quite some time now and gets more wacked-out with every passing every hour ...

*yawn*
Authentic technique, don't you think? :laughing::thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

I'd bet it'd be easy to get her to fall off the wagon....:D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I'd bet it'd be easy to get her to fall off the wagon....:D
Christy and Sarah are really sharp … these are the type of Women you tell Dad, not Mom about. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts