1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on my way up!

No Drag Radialsw for me today. :(

Looks like we will get this race in!:partyon:

Digital Corvettes.com has confirmed a cash prize for Bracket winner and Low ET winner of todays race!

See you there!

·
Registered
285 Posts
ZR_Don said:
I am on my way up!

No Drag Radialsw for me today. :(

Looks like we will get this race in!:partyon:

Digital Corvettes.com has confirmed a cash prize for Bracket winner and Low ET winner of todays race!

See you there!
Don:

What weather channel are you watching? I would love to be there but all I am seeing for the afternoon is rain. Hope you are right!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
:( I can't go!!!!! im gonna sit here and cry -
hey does my low e/t of last event count??:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Race 3 at "Da Grove" on June 8th

Chalky said:
Don:

What weather channel are you watching? I would love to be there but all I am seeing for the afternoon is rain. Hope you are right!!
I was WRONG!

Rained out again…….AAARRRRGGGGG!

Thanks to those troopers who joined me to watch our cars get wet, dry, then wet, dry and wet again. JR-CRUZN-C5, AllWetC5 (no pun intended), Matt383, Tabasco, and a bunch of guys from the North Shore Corvette club came out hoping for a race today (About 20 Vettes).

Great Lakes Corvette Challenge race 3 and Chevy Day at Great Lakes was rained out as we all suspected. Those who came out all received rain checks. Tim and I will try to determine the feasibility of rescheduling this event at Union Grove later this year!

Good seeing everyone and don’t forget about Great Lakes Corvette Challenge Race 4 at Byron on July 13th!!!!!

See ya at Byron race fans!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Corvette Challenge and rain.
Battin' 1000
:spanked:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts