Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race 5 of the GREAT LAKES CORVETTE CHALLENGE will be held at Byron again. Who is going to be there????

We will be likely needing 2 lanes.

Please post so we know that you are planning to be there.

Lets all try to bring some new faces to the track. We have a lot of our "shiner" Corvette friends who should come out and race their car!!!!!!!! The more the merrier!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dont think I'll make it and looks like my season is over. I think my trans just went KA-PUT. Went out for a cruize, got home and the trans stuck in reverse. Forced it out of Reverse, but now it wont stay in reverse (pops out) <sigh>.

Jimmy

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Jimmy69 said:
Dont think I'll make it and looks like my season is over. I think my trans just went KA-PUT. Went out for a cruize, got home and the trans stuck in reverse. Forced it out of Reverse, but now it wont stay in reverse (pops out) <sigh>.

Jimmy
Ouch. :(

·
Banned
6 Posts
I'm planning to attend the Aug 8th race. Raced at Byron on July 13th for the first time. first time for the challenge also. had a great time, even though I lost to Kmckiou in the first round by .087. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don,

I will be out of town for a family reunion. Best of luck to all racers! See you at race 6!

JT

p.s. Don, save your break-outs for race 6. Im afraid thats the only way you can be beat! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
AllWetC5 said:
Don,

I will be out of town for a family reunion. Best of luck to all racers! See you at race 6!

JT

p.s. Don, save your break-outs for race 6. Im afraid thats the only way you can be beat! :laughing:
Cool! The less racers, the better odds for us! :cheers:

·
Registered
103 Posts
:( I will not be there again, can't even come to spectate - Family Plans will keep me away again - this is not a good season for me :( I should Be back in action by the Sept Race though!!!:buhbye: Good Luck guys and have a good time!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paging Tim and Patrick!

Please call me!

You guys have my number!

See ya all Sunday!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Well guys,
It's 6:00 pm on Saturday, and I am still at work.
I have my trailer ready to go as well as the "Ol beast.
Looks like I can't make it either.
We've got this HUGE deadline next week and all of us working this weekend to get the product out. Including me.
I just had my nitrous upped by 40 more HP, and I
was lookin' for some smokin' ET's in time trials.
Oh, well. At least I'll be at Rt.66 for SUPER CHEVY next weekend!
Good luck guys!
Matt
:buhbye:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts