Ooops .... :laughing:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
(R) election platform ... kick out the Mexicans and champion for the Blacks ... :laughing:
:laughing: Just waiting for the natural Fear rotation … everyone get’s their turn.

The Muslims are at the end of their two week run … what’s the odds on whose next? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
That's it ? That's what you come to the table with... the same old dish of racism... per his recollection ? Whaaaat ever !

Tell you what... when your party stops calling any black man "Uncle Tom" or "Race Trader", when he or she steps out of your preconceived notion of how a black should act... Then we can have a serious debate about how each party has treated other races.

Got to go to work now... but I'll be back to beat up on you guys for your racist ways... in a bit.

We will talk about the NAACP and the Black Caucus... and Black leaders. Why would the black community need black leaders or a caucus (who is the Asian leader... who is the Mexican leaders... who is the Jewish leader) ? -answer... -Because white liberals put them in those rolls and the white liberal media bills them this way... in order to control that "preconceived notion" of how black man should act.

See you in a bit... :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
That's it ? That's what you come to the table with... the same old dish of racism... per his recollection ? Whaaaat ever !

Tell you what... when your party stops calling any black man "Uncle Tom" or "Race Trader", when he or she steps out of your preconceived notion of how a black should act... Then we can have a serious debate about how each party has treated other races.

Got to go to work now... but I'll be back to beat up on you guys for your racist ways... in a bit.

We will talk about the NAACP and the Black Caucus... and Black leaders. Why would the black community need black leaders or a caucus (who is the Asian leader... who is the Mexican leaders... who is the Jewish leader) ? -answer... -Because white liberals put them in those rolls and the white liberal media bills them this way... in order to control that "preconceived notion" of how black man should act.

See you in a bit... :buhbye:

Please forward your questions about the NAACP to the individuals who will know the most about the NAACP, like the NAACP Headquarters.

In the 40 plus years I’ve been on this planet, I’ve had as much contact with the NAACP as you have.

So get back to us when you get your response, when you get out of school … we’re just dying to know.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please forward your questions about the NAACP to the individuals who will know the most about the NAACP, like the NAACP Headquarters.

In the 40 plus years I’ve been on this planet, I’ve had as much contact with the NAACP as you have.

So get back to us when you get your response, when you get out of school … we’re just dying to know.
VF is gonna NAACP us ... :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
He can Google the name, get the number and call to get all his questions answered. :laughing:

Let see if he does. ;)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He can Google the name, get the number and call to get all his questions answered. :laughing:

Let see if he does. ;)
He'll call ACORN then come back here so we can get NAACP'd ... :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
I watched it. Maddow using a bit of revisionist history? Yes.
Points of contention I find are these:
1) Woodrow Wilson segregated the schools back in 1913.
From Wiki:
In 1913, President Woodrow Wilson ordered the segregation of the federal Civil Service.[11] White and black people would sometimes be required to eat separately and use separate schools, public toilets, park benches, train and restaurant seating, etc. In some locales, in addition to segregated seating, it could be forbidden for stores or restaurants to serve different races under the same roof.

Since I was going to school back when Barber was, only 4 years later, I saw what was happening on the news first hand. Yes, 'our generation' was the generation that sought to desegregate our society. There was rampant segregation in the south, and as Barber accurately points out, it was the democrats that engineered it...

Also from the same Wiki:
The voting rights of blacks were systematically restricted or denied through suffrage laws, such as the introduction of poll taxes and literacy tests. Loopholes, such as the grandfather clause and the understanding clause protected the voting rights of white people who were unable to pay the tax or pass the literacy test. Only whites could vote in the Democratic Party primary contests.[30]

Lastly, I'd like to point out that Maddow shows her ignorance, OR attempts to spread ignorance and misinformation regarding Beck and what the mission of 8/28 was. Believe what you will, I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise. If you wish to post facts, we can discuss them. If you want to promote mis-information I'll do my best to counter it.

One other thing. To all that think we're racist... we're not racist, it's just that Obama embarasses us. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I watched it. Maddow using a bit of revisionist history? Yes.

Lastly, I'd like to point out that Maddow shows her ignorance, OR attempts to spread ignorance and misinformation regarding Beck and what the mission of 8/28 was. Believe what you will, I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise. If you wish to post facts, we can discuss them. If you want to promote mis-information I'll do my best to counter it.
Beckerhead lied iso badly at the event from a-z, the exotix won't even bother with it over on the Beckerhead March on Lincoln Memorial/hijack MLK/McPalin is the greatest evar/God is Great/White People Take the Contry Back thread ...

One other thing. To all that think we're racist... we're not racist, it's just that Obama embarasses us. :laughing:
Let me know when Obama takes away or socializes Americas' *full-race* vettes ... I'll become a Tea Bagger ...

:devil:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Beckerhead lied iso badly at the event from a-z, the exotix won't even bother with it over on the Beckerhead March on Lincoln Memorial/hijack MLK/McPalin is the greatest evar/God is Great/White People Take the Contry Back thread ...
Therein lies your problem. You embarass the rest of us.

Let me know when Obama takes away or socializes Americas' *full-race* vettes ... I'll become a Tea Bagger ...

:devil:
I suspect I won't have to... but what were those new cafe standards?

I seriously think you couldn't handle the 'Tea Bag' lifestyle. Your head would explode like the dude at the beginning of Scanners.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Therein lies your problem. You embarass the rest of us.

I suspect I won't have to... but what were those new cafe standards?

I seriously think you couldn't handle the 'Tea Bag' lifestyle. Your head would explode like the dude at the beginning of Scanners.

You too are the greatest evar ... :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

What you two monkeys are really saying here -is that you don't wish (can't) to debate your race baiting, factually inaccurate ideology... you would rather simply continue looking foolish by using the charge ?

Thanks for the laugh ! :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts