·
Registered
5,206 Posts
How else do you expect to eliminate liberals? :laughing:

Its a blog :lookinup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The experts have always said that sooner or later California would be done in by an earthquake. We just didn't think it would be an earthquake in Japan that would do it. :surprised

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
yeah we've been nuked by the Japs

I've been taking my Iodine daily tho

So I should pull through alright here :nuts:

Bon

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Well... if the over reaction doesn't kill you... the Mercury in your light bulbs, will. I will take my chances with the ridiculously low levels of radiation, amounting to less then a chest x-ray, emanating from 5000+ miles away.

Anybody have a dental appointment, tomorrow ? You may want to reschedule... that would be like having two sets of x-rays taken ...in the same day !!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well... if the over reaction doesn't kill you... the Mercury in your light bulbs, will. I will take my chances with the ridiculously low levels of radiation, amounting to less then a chest x-ray, emanating from 5000+ miles away.

Anybody have a dental appointment, tomorrow ? You may want to reschedule... that would be like having two sets of x-rays taken ...in the same day !!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!
:rolling: Either way, the Asian's are gonna get you, the chinese are trying to kill you with mercury and the japanese are irradiating (or sounds more like, irritating :laughing:) you. Now, your mercury poisoned, irradiated ass is gonna drop into a fricking crack when the "big one" hits... at least we will be able to find your glowing asses... :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And the real hell of it is, all this is happening to you, in the state where the erviro-ghestoppo keeps it's boot heal on the throat of all business in the state... :rolling:

Fricking ironic, eh?

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
And the real hell of it is, all this is happening to you, in the state where the erviro-ghestoppo keeps it's boot heal on the throat of all business in the state... :rolling:

Fricking ironic, eh?
:agree:

It's like dropping a radiated soy burger at a treehugger, enviroweenie bar mitzvah....:rolling:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts

Fricking ironic, eh?
Hey buddy this whole Nation is Ironic

Either that or its Crazy

Our kids are fighting for the Libyans Freedom

Meanwhile here at home we are losing our freedom and being invaded along the southern border :crazy:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts

OMG!!!OMG!!!
ya know its in the drinking water now

you cant even get around it by drinking bottled water

I've decided to just accept my fate and enjoy the time I have left

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
ya know its in the drinking water now

you cant even get around it by drinking bottled water

I've decided to just accept my fate and enjoy the time I have left

If ya drop a well, it might get you to water where the half life is expired.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
If ya drop a well, it might get you to water where the half life is expired.

I play it safe in life

I don't go by anything the government tells me

Never have

I plan to drink bottled water from a well

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:rolling: Either way, the Asian's are gonna get you, the chinese are trying to kill you with mercury and the japanese are irradiating (or sounds more like, irritating :laughing:) you. Now, your mercury poisoned, irradiated ass is gonna drop into a fricking crack when the "big one" hits... at least we will be able to find your glowing asses... :laughing:
You guys don't get off that easy...

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I'll be the dude with the "Miss me yet" tee shirt on... Just leash me to a clothes line and feed me a caring environmentalist every once and awhile. They are organic, after all.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll be the dude with the "Miss me yet" tee shirt on... Just leash me to a clothes line and feed me a caring environmentalist every once and awhile. They are organic, after all.
:laughing: This is Texas VFP, you will be a hungry mofo, now if you like Mexican food... :lookinup:

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Nice... :laughing:

So there will be a bunch of us wearing "miss me yet" tee shirts... ?

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts

OMG!!!OMG!!!
Well I'll tell you if all the x-rays I have had in last 3 weeks, plus the die injections in my heart, plus sawing me open and kicking my heart around has not killed me. I am sure not going to worry about a little radiation from those power plants, besides I have already survived the two bombs we dropped on then when I was a kid...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts