Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You bastard!!! :smack :smack

You'll be sorry when my little 5spd gets a supercharger and 100 shot and I come at you with my AVEO POWA!!!! :laughing:

Well played buddy! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
link? Details? :huh:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Come on, how did you not see that coming?:D COPO isn't as innocent as he is claiming either...the idea had to come from somewhere.:laughing:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
You bastard!!! :smack :smack

You'll be sorry when my little 5spd gets a supercharger and 100 shot and I come at you with my AVEO POWA!!!! :laughing:

Well played buddy! :cheers:
Look at this way.

At least you don't have a custom user title you have to really screw up to get one of those.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on, how did you not see that coming?:D COPO isn't as innocent as he is claiming either...the idea had to come from somewhere.:laughing:
LMAO! Yeah I saw it coming.......it took me a minute though because I have my username and password saved on my computer and when it didn't log me in I was thinking :WTF then it hit me and I was cracking up!

Its all good......I have now joined the ranks of the "few" :laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
He kids because he cares.
I was "Industrial Strength Stupid" for a few days...
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look at this way.

At least you don't have a custom user title you have to really screw up to get one of those.:thumbsup:
I don't even wanna think about what they'd do if I screwed up! That name change was just because I sold my vette and now I drive a slow ass Aveo :thud:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He kids because he cares.
I was "Industrial Strength Stupid" for a few days...
:laughing:
That's some funny **** right there! :smack

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
:rolling: Ah yes....Raid is like that lil grain of sand in your bathing suit.:laughing:

Good guy though...absolutely! :thumbsup:

Don't knock the Aveo...thats what might be getting us down to Sebring this weekend. :thud:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rolling: Ah yes....Raid is like that lil grain of sand in your bathing suit.:laughing:

Good guy though...absolutely! :thumbsup:

Don't knock the Aveo...thats what might be getting us down to Sebring this weekend. :thud:
lol, I don't knock my little Aveo - I actually kinda like it. I just wish it had a tiiiiny bit more power, like 150hp maybe :laughing: Its frustrating when the guy behind you in the Ford F-150 beeps his horn because you're not moving fast enough on the green light and you're looking at him like "dude - four cylinders, WTF do you want me to go? If I had my vette I'd kick your ass!!!" :laughing:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I don't even wanna think about what they'd do if I screwed up! That name change was just because I sold my vette and now I drive a slow ass Aveo :thud:
Sorry to hear, was hoping you would be able to keep your vette :down:

lol, I don't knock my little Aveo - I actually kinda like it. I just wish it had a tiiiiny bit more power, like 150hp maybe :laughing: Its frustrating when the guy behind you in the Ford F-150 beeps his horn because you're not moving fast enough on the green light and you're looking at him like "dude - four cylinders, WTF do you want me to go? If I had my vette I'd kick your ass!!!" :laughing:
If it makes you feel any better, here in Qatar; they honk if you stop at a red light. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry to hear, was hoping you would be able to keep your vette :down:

If it makes you feel any better, here in Qatar; they honk if you stop at a red light. :laughing:
I was hoping too, thanks. Feels like a little piece of me is gone :down:

There's gonna be some **** if these guys don't quit beeping at me, lol :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I was hoping too, thanks. Feels like a little piece of me is gone :down:

There's gonna be some **** if these guys don't quit beeping at me, lol :laughing:
Any chance we can get a picture of the new ride...maybe you should have a nice new avatar to go with that user name.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 160 Posts