1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Chapel said:

$39.99

1inch of lowering...

HOW!? :huh:

boy would the Import guys love this mod if it worked on their suspension system.
The longer bolts you see allow you to lower the nut even further than the stock bolts, relaxing your rear suspension and lowering the rear.

That's pricey, I've seen them for $19 at places.

The red wedges, although the work on some folks cars.... you might want to read this thread....

http://digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2940

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey patrick how do you like your new coil overs? does it make the car handle a lot better? which brand did you go with? did you keep your lowering kit or do you just use the coilovers to adjust the height? how does that work anyway? i wasnt aware you could easily adjust height with coilovers. thats awesome!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Chapel said:
Im not arguing over $20 ;)
save the money.the car will go lower with NO wedges.(front)
grade 8 bolts for the rear.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
1996man said:
hey patrick how do you like your new coil overs? does it make the car handle a lot better? which brand did you go with? did you keep your lowering kit or do you just use the coilovers to adjust the height? how does that work anyway? i wasnt aware you could easily adjust height with coilovers. thats awesome!
I went with Z51 Bilsteins instead. The wife gave me a big :down: on buying the coilovers. Maybe next spring.

·
The Video Man
3,229 Posts
HAWAII-5-LO said:
save the money.the car will go lower with NO wedges.(front)
grade 8 bolts for the rear.
ahh yesss. I couldnt remember what grade of bolts to recommend to my friend. Thank god for the search button. Thanks 5-Lo :cheers:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Vette1171 said:
ahh yesss. I couldnt remember what grade of bolts to recommend to my friend. Thank god for the search button. Thanks 5-Lo :cheers:
I thought you had that mentioned in your pictorial thread?

·
"a title"
790 Posts
Todd and Kalani lowered my car by using the stock bolts. I don't really think that kit is necessary.

Paul

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey if you are going to cut off the spacers on your front end I am looking for a set. Let me know if you are going to get ride of them.

Thanks,

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I'll try to remember to bring mine next time is see you Tim..They will only raise your car about a 1/2 inch since there trimmed.So let me know.:cool:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I would like to give it a try Todd. I think that 1/2" higher would work out good. I need to get this thing sitting right.

BTW, I pulled out the car yesterday. There was a small drip of oil. Not the huge one that would be ther like before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts