Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TT, 84rzv500r, BBShark
I know you guys are working on RamJets or a derivative, and thought this might be interesting If you have, or are considering a MEFI ECU.

MEFI Scan & Tune

Bullshark

·
Registered
550 Posts
Outstanding...

Thanks

·
Registered
966 Posts
Pretty neat gizmo. Does it work on Hilborn injection? :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty neat gizmo. Does it work on Hilborn injection? :D

I guess you could give it a frontal lobotomy and dumb it down to alpha-n if you wanted to, but not sure why. ;) Also will probably have to upgrade to some electronic fuel injectors :laughing:

Bullshark

·
Registered
512 Posts
Have you used this? Sounds like this might be the fix for the MEFI system. Sure would like to see some more screen shots of the user interface. The only ones they show are file transfer screens.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you used this? Sounds like this might be the fix for the MEFI system. Sure would like to see some more screen shots of the user interface. The only ones they show are file transfer screens.
Larry, These guys are just providing the MEFI unique interface and memory maps, and as you say the file transfer capability. They Use Tuner Pro as the "User Interface" Tuner Pro is a freeware program originally developed by DIYGM guys. It is vary capable giving total access and control, but requires detail understanding of each of the ECU parameters and functions. Go to the Tuner Pro site and download the RT version and that should get you on the road to understanding what these guys are up to. It doesn't appear to be as user friendly as the InGenius SW that MSD has developed but this could save you money if you already have a MEFI 4b and don't want to buy another MSD version just to get the Scan & Tune capability. It also look like the program is not limited to just one ECU, but can be used on any unit as desired???? I just stumbled across this so there is alot to be learned.

Bullshark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts