Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1651 Posts

·
Registered
16,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Word Association thread has taken on a life of its own, I thought I'd start up something a little different. How about a picture association thread? It may be a little more challenging depending upon the pictures people select. Only a couple of things to consider....

1 - Content - keep it clean (if it takes a lot of effort to moderate this thread, I'll shut it down)
2 - Picture Hosting/Use - If you have a picture on your PC you want to use and it isn't Corvette related, don't try to use DC to host it.
Use a photo hosting site (ex. photobucket) instead. Not sure where to find a picture? Try using an internet search engine! There are millions of pictures out there ripe for the taking! :devil:

Same instructions as the word association thread only this time you reply with pictures. :thumbsup: Let's see how far it goes! Have fun! :partyon:

First picture:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
Since the Word Association thread has taken on a life of its own, I thought I'd start up something a little different. How about a picture association thread? It may be a little more challenging depending upon the pictures people select. Only a couple of things to consider....

1 - Content - keep it clean (if it takes a lot of effort to moderate this thread, I'll shut it down)
2 - Picture Hosting/Use - If you have a picture on your PC you want to use and it isn't Corvette related, don't try to use DC to host it.
Use a photo hosting site (ex. photobucket) instead. Not sure where to find a picture? Try using an internet search engine! There are millions of pictures out there ripe for the taking! :devil:

Same instructions as the word association thread only this time you reply with pictures. :thumbsup: Let's see how far it goes! Have fun! :partyon:

First picture:

How am I doin' :devil:

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts

·