Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by War Machine ...<br>
What kind of cat(S) did you decide on and how much for it/them?<br>
I am gonna get Random Tech 8100 series bullet convertors....retail is $179ish each......I need 2.:nuts: I decided that I am gonna wait till spring to worry about emissions...Its time to put the Vette away.:(

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Thanks Eric. :cheers:

After taking a good look at my exhaust, I'm thinking of ditching the walker rear y-pipe and go true dual. I will need to buy a pair of converters to keep the wife happy. She liked it when I had the dynomax UF's installed but freaked a bit when I slapped on the headers and catco cat. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by War Machine ...<br>
Thanks Eric. :cheers:

After taking a good look at my exhaust, I'm thinking of ditching the walker rear y-pipe and go true dual. I will need to buy a pair of converters to keep the wife happy. She liked it when I had the dynomax UF's installed but freaked a bit when I slapped on the headers and catco cat. :laughing: :laughing:<br>
Not a problem!:cheers: My wife hates my car.....she says " I cant even hear myself thinking in your car" :laughing: I dont think women like loud muscle cars!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by oldace84 ...<br>
Do you actually not drive your vette, during the winter?

That must really suck.
tony<br>
Who me???:( I would never drive my car in the rain let alone the snow!:nuts: By the way thank you for the kind post on the other forum!:thumbsup: Did you get my email?:huh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts