Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there,

I do prefer buying the Coy's C5 wheel, because they are a single casted part, I like um more then American racing and ofcourse because they are a tad cheaper.
The problem is Coy's is not willing to ship overseas, believe me I spend over an hour on the phone with them.
Does anybody know a Coy's reseller who would?
If I order them through a shop here, it will cost me 1200€ without taxes and shipped in a container (which means for the shop : lower import taxes as it will be written down as second hand, and hardly any shipping cost as the freight cost will be distributed over I dont know how many parts.

coys price 170$ * 4 = 680$ with the current exchange rate = 680/1.3711 = 500€ + 28% import tax and handling = 640€, I'm sure the shipping cost will be less then 560€.

So please if anybody knows someone who knows a shop, I would be glad to hear.

Thanks
Nick

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Do you have a friend in the states?

Have them ship your new wheels to your friend, then have your friend ship them to you in Belgium.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey there,

I do prefer buying the Coy's C5 wheel, because they are a single casted part, I like um more then American racing and ofcourse because they are a tad cheaper.
The problem is Coy's is not willing to ship overseas, believe me I spend over an hour on the phone with them.
Does anybody know a Coy's reseller who would?
If I order them through a shop here, it will cost me 1200€ without taxes and shipped in a container (which means for the shop : lower import taxes as it will be written down as second hand, and hardly any shipping cost as the freight cost will be distributed over I dont know how many parts.

coys price 170$ * 4 = 680$ with the current exchange rate = 680/1.3711 = 500€ + 28% import tax and handling = 640€, I'm sure the shipping cost will be less then 560€.

So please if anybody knows someone who knows a shop, I would be glad to hear.

Thanks
Nick

Go over to pro-touring.com theres a bunch of wheel vendors over there that sell Coys.

Nick

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrick : Unfortunally only people I have worked for in the past, but I'd better not mix prof relationships with personal ones, on the other hand if you are volunteering ... ;)

Nick : Great tip man, found a few and mails are send out, cheers

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts