Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
resident conservative
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for grins I did a online build for a C5 vette and was shocked to find that eletron blue was not availble as of 5-30-03. IMHO that was the best color they had!!!!:surprised
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
grapeknutz said:
Just for grins I did a online build for a C5 vette and was shocked to find that eletron blue was not availble as of 5-30-03. IMHO that was the best color they had!!!!:surprised
Were you building a 2004 or 2003? The 2004 will have EB. I don't think you can place orders for 2003 vettes anymore.

But, what the heck do I know! :laughing:
 

·
resident conservative
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Rats, electron blue is no more!

Patrick96LT4 said:
Were you building a 2004 or 2003? The 2004 will have EB. I don't think you can place orders for 2003 vettes anymore.

But, what the heck do I know! :laughing:
It was a 2003, I hope eb is back in 04
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Rats, electron blue is no more!

grapeknutz said:
It was a 2003, I hope eb is back in 04
Wait. Nope. EB was replaced by Lemans Blue for 2004. Duh. No EB for 2004, and it appears you can't order 2003's anymore.

EB is done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Electron blue was my first choice for '04. But a friend of mine told me that "all red corvettes go to heaven", so I got Torch Red!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
It was a gorgeous color, just got sick of seeing it on every Z06 made...:laughing:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Rats, electron blue is no more!

Patrick96LT4 said:
Were you building a 2004 or 2003? The 2004 will have EB. I don't think you can place orders for 2003 vettes anymore.

But, what the heck do I know! :laughing:

I thought Le Mans was a substitute for EB. :huh:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top