Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Exterior Lights: Halo's, Adjure's, Depo's, LED's ... & More!

Hello All, we have full C5 exterior LED Light Kits available, and ready to start shipping out by next Thursday 5/31/07. :thumbsup: All prices include shipping within the continental U.S. FREE Taillight Seals included with purchase of full kits. If you buy everything listed in this post as a full kit (Full Price $650.00 Shipped), you'll receive a free set of Taillight Seals with your kit. Of course all items listed are available separately, however we're only offering the License Plate LEDs & Taillight Seals with the purchase of the full kits.

Residents of AK, HI, Canada & Mexico will be charged a flat rate of 15.00 shipping. CA Residents will need to add 7.75% sales tax on total amount.

Please Note: At this time, License Plate LEDs are only being sold with Full Kit purchases. We’ll do a separate post once we have more readily available.

Thank you,
Richard
800-946-4929

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Yea !

Just ordered the Halo LED tail light. Of course it's all Sheriff's fault for making me want them in the first place.

Richard, It was good talking to you. :thumbsup: I am so ready for these

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yea !

Just ordered the Halo LED tail light. Of course it's all Sheriff's fault for making me want them in the first place.

Richard, It was good talking to you. :thumbsup: I am so ready for these
:laughing:

You've been waiting for these things forever, lol. glad you could finally get em.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Been waiting for these a while myself. Will call on Monday to place my order.

I will have to pick up some seals elsewhere.

Thanks,
Darrell

·
Registered
414 Posts
Darrell, if you want to add $17.95 to your order we'll include the seals :cheers:
Thanks,
Richard
Cool, that will work.
Thanks,
Darrell

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Thank you Richard. The man delivered them today. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. Naw, I won't be able to wait til tomorrow. I'll probably be out in the garage tonight.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Richard. The man delivered them today. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. Naw, I won't be able to wait til tomorrow. I'll probably be out in the garage tonight.
It couldn't take more than 1/2 of you time to install ... and that's if you have a beer between each light :laughing:

Richard :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Got them installed, Very, very easy and they look great.

CLICK HERE for the thread about them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts