Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 90 minutes, Monster Garage (on the Discovery Channel) will be breaking out the welding gear and turning a 1973 Corvette into a mud-bogger! Should be a crazy episode!

It's on at 8:00 CST.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I was pretty impressed with the end result. It looked so much better then the red neck versions that they mount a Vette body on a truck chassis.

And that crew really kicked ass this week!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
raidmagic said:
did anyone else cringe when they started just tearing into it?
No love for the car. Very cool show by far the coolest 4 wheel drive Vette I've ever seen.:partyon:
Nah, they've made like 1.2 million Corvettes. It didn't bug me.... cuz it had NITROUS!!!! :cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
raidmagic said:
did anyone else cringe when they started just tearing into it?
No love for the car. Very cool show by far the coolest 4 wheel drive Vette I've ever seen.:partyon:
I must admit when the rear end fell away after they cut it out, I was a little queasy. :laughing: Although, the car WAS a '73. Which, no offense to anyone here, has always been my least favorite model year. It's seems "underbaked" to me.

·
Banned
291 Posts
It killed me when Jesse took a hammer to the console around shifter. Then when the axels and front a frams came toubling down, i about crapped my pants. THEN when they took a saw to the fiberglass, that really made me cry. All and all it turned out pretty cool. Still wish they would have done it to a C5. Its just wrong to butcher a half chromer like that.

Did anyone else notice the chick doing the leads in say 78. Also, at the beginning when they showed a car spinning around, it wasn't a 73. It had chrome up front too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts