Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[REAL PICS 3] Rear pics of dark red Corvette C6!

A big special thank you to DC member C6Stingray for bringing this info to us! (thank you, thank you!) Original post here.

Photo credit to "islandhopper" over on CF for snapping these wonderful pics. All the C6 junkies here want to give him a big digitalcorvettes.com hug!

This is the only pic, biggest size we have.

Zoomed in on C6 emblem...

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Patrick, can you give us a clear blowup of the emblem?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
What a nice Ass. Damn that pole. If it wasnt there we could see the rest of the Corvette name. That Islandhopper is one smart man. He sold those pics to auto week. Just what i would have done. :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Hope he got enough to buy a C6!!!! That would be poetic justice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My buddy also snapped some shots of this car, he is snail mailing me the pics, I will scan and post when get them!!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bans25 said:
My buddy also snapped some shots of this car, he is snail mailing me the pics, I will scan and post when get them!!
Hey man when you get those do you mind sending them to me.

[email protected]

I cant wait to see them.

Cheers....

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Longtimer said:
Patrick, can you give us a clear blowup of the emblem?
I added it to the first post. Best I can do .... loses quality VERY fast with that small of a picture ...

Looks very similar to the white pics... can anyone see a difference?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bans25 said:
Snail mail! If I give you my fed-ex account number, would you over night them to my priority-one so I can high-res scan them and post them for you??

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Good job Patty, I have a good image in my mind of what the emblem looks like! wow, this is really exciting SEE YOU ALL IN DETROIT!!!

GO C6!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
I am really liking what I am seeing!!! It's looking pretty good! Now I just need to see the interior!
:agree:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I added it to the first post. Best I can do .... loses quality VERY fast with that small of a picture ...

Looks very similar to the white pics... can anyone see a difference?
Thanks Pat. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Again, AWESOME!!!! That is my car. Probably not the color, although it does look great. I want to see it in a deep black! I wish I could just skip school and go to Detroit!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats a pretty interesting pic, why do you suppose they left if uncovered like that :huh:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.