1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow! That is awesome. Can't wait till Detroit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it just me or does this look pretty much the same as a C-5 with a Toyota Supra look? You are correct I'm looking forward to the unvailing of the car but I'm not wanting to run out and buy the C-6 as of this date.:huh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
:agree: with Mike Plumb

It doesn't look much different than a C5. (Should it be a C5.5??) GM has always set a new standard when changing generations - This is definitely a let down. Now then, I'll except the cosmetics (looks) if the base version comes out with 500+ hp:partyon: .

Any Vette is better than any of those Snakes (Viper, Cobra)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cool pictures! I do like the color!

Take a look at how far the wheels and tires appear to be inboard of the body panels... I'm not sure how great that looks, but I'm thinking this is to help solve the rock chip problems that plague the C5. Also check out the holes/slots in the rotors...

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
It's growing on me. Great looking color:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
The C6? -C5.5

Hey everyone -
So we finally get to see the C6.
Lets all be honest here and not get excted like little girls.
This car looks like a C5 - with a face lift. A plain ole' fresh lift for the C5. sort of makes me sad. This is sort of a let down - I hope it will be different in the performance department.
David: lookinup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
C4-96-LT4 said:
:agree: with Mike Plumb

It doesn't look much different than a C5. (Should it be a C5.5??) GM has always set a new standard when changing generations -

:agree: I am with you guys

It is too similar to the C5 to be called a C6. Even still I like it. It has the look of a viper along with an Asian appearence. I am suprised GM did that. The general never copy's other cars.

·
Super Moderator
10,131 Posts
Never has "WOW" been as understated as it is right now. This is much better than I had hoped for. I understand why some say it looks a bit C5 to them because the design is every bit as fluid as the C5 - until you get to the rear where it is MORE fluid. But this IS a unique, beautiful design. The last time I saw a new gen design that inspired me this much was the C2.

W O W ! ! !
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: :excited: :excited:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.