Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[REAL PICS] 11/12/2003: THIS LOOKS TO BE IT!!!!!!!!!

While surfing on the net, I bumped into some C6! Pictures, but they were made at a factory, so no wheels just the body! But IT IS IT!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks really small, but still a Corvette, and the headlights are like that red concept's. Interesting.
The is not Moray! But it's nice

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was gonna say the ass is not Moray, but my computer plays tricks on me these days:laughing:

C'mon guys, if I could just paste it, but I can't:(

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found my way thru, I managed to upload them:)
I hope You all like it :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the complete (with wheels and all) pix:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it looks pretty good... the front is a little different than what I thought... but looks good... :excited:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I like it. :partyon:

The back looks really good. More style the the C5. I'm still trying to decide on the front. I think the exposed lights will look really :cool:

DAM DAM DAM, Now I gotta save some $$$ for the C6 :D

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just can't be it, it's hideous.. I don't think it'll grow on me either. They need to make it like in the chrome&flames mag.

·
Registered
596 Posts
So how you like it?
History repeats itself once again; I'm only attracted to 'alternating-series' of Corvettes..
I liked the C1s ('53-'62), indifferent towards the C2s ('63-'67), love the C3s, passed on the C4s, and lust after the C5s.
I think it looks like the result of a Dodge Viper/Mazda Miata 'quickie' while doing crack...
:(

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
You nailed it! thats the C6!

Very cool! Thanks for the work!

Awesome

I think the great part about this new C6 is that its new....and will be more up to date than the C5 ....but not totally date our cars visually.

I'm very pleased with seeing these photos...

Looking foward to the widebody C6 Z06 with 500 hp!

Thanks again

JB:cheers:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts