Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished changing gears from a 259 to a 373. Of course the speedometer is off. As much as I like getting to 100mph that fast, :partyon:, obviously I need to reset the speedometer. Is this something I can do on my own or do I need to go to the dealership. UGH :down:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
You could live closer to your brother.:nuts: How many miles do you have to be nice to it? When you do hammer it I'm not going to tell you I told you so.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I thought you were going for the 354 what made you go to the 373??

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about it and decided that if I did not like it I could sell the gears and put a different gear in it. Also, I talked to you first and Raid last. Currently I am looking for a blower!:D

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I thought about it and decided that if I did not like it I could sell the gears and put a different gear in it. Also, I talked to you first and Raid last. Currently I am looking for a blower!:D
No way! You know the only thing I would recommend now is an LS.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Oh oh, he has it. Its the mod bug, its been going around and now it looks like he's infected. Only two cures I know of, willpower or no money. Apparently he has none of the first and plenty of the second.:laughing::laughing:

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I expected a difference but nothing like this! I would recommend it to anyone. Next up NO2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts