Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good.

You need to get some paint on the half shafts ;)
I did but I ran out of VHT clear coat and used some no name brand of paint...

I'll strip it off with acetone and do it again....
:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,785 Posts
Looks good, you can remove the straps on the rear spring now. They are for shipping purposes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good, you can remove the straps on the rear spring now. They are for shipping purposes.

I wondered why they popped loose... :laughing:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I like the look. IMHO, 18" wheels just wouldn't be right with that body.

BTW, thanks for the suspension discussion over on CF recently. Made me dust off my thinking cap, and I'm sure I know better where I'm going. :cheers:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
I like the look. IMHO, 18" wheels just wouldn't be right with that body.

BTW, thanks for the suspension discussion over on CF recently. Made me dust off my thinking cap, and I'm sure I know better where I'm going. :cheers:

UMM, must have overlooked that one, I was going to comment the only thing I would change is to get a plastic spring under there....

I know some guys don't like them for various reasons...but I switched back and forth a couple of times, and no question the plastic is better riding and handling......for ME anyway....

:cheers:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UMM, must have overlooked that one, I was going to comment the only thing I would change is to get a plastic spring under there....

I know some guys don't like them for various reasons...but I switched back and forth a couple of times, and no question the plastic is better riding and handling......for ME anyway....

:cheers:
I just dont want to here those Import guys whining when I whoop their tails... :laughing: :laughing: :rolling: :rolling:

I may switch to a composite spring I dont know yet...

No real issues with the rear end...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts