Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving home from Reno at night I discovered my tail lights, rear marker lights, and all instrument panel lights just stopped working. The brake, turn, and hazard lights are ok. When I turn off the engine my instrument lights go on, then turn off normally. What's up with my Vette? Any ideas? A girls gotta drive at night.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,947 Posts
I would check the tail light fuse, just to make sure it is okay, which it probably is. It really sounds like a grounding issue. One or more of the chassis grounds may have become corroded. It is simple to unplug them and clean them if they are corroded. It might be something else but that would be a good place to start

·
Registered
1 Posts
After driving home from Reno at night I discovered my tail lights, rear marker lights, and all instrument panel lights just stopped working. The brake, turn, and hazard lights are ok. When I turn off the engine my instrument lights go on, then turn off normally. What's up with my Vette? Any ideas? A girls gotta drive at night.
I had that problem also but it turn out to be the #10 fuse under the hood witch says itsfor the Manuel trans is changed it and everything started working and hope this helps by the way mine is an 07 base model with Manuel transmission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts