Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
965 Posts
i actuly had the same problem with my mirror....i used an old trick from repairingmy old trans former joints....take super glue and drop a few drips in the joints of the mirror....wiggle the joints around untill the glue hardens...do this about 3 times in each joint...and the mirror will stiffen up...basicly you are taking up the tolorances in the joints compensating for the wear

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i actuly had the same problem with my mirror....i used an old trick from repairingmy old trans former joints....take super glue and drop a few drips in the joints of the mirror....wiggle the joints around untill the glue hardens...do this about 3 times in each joint...and the mirror will stiffen up...basicly you are taking up the tolorances in the joints compensating for the wear

I looked at the mirror, previous owner already did that. Corvette Recycling has one for $40 + shipping, so ordering it from there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.