Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have recommendations for a paint shop in the Dallas area? My front bumper must be repainted and blended with the hood and fenders. I am most likely going with a shop in Carrollton called KoKo's that came recommended by Corvettes of Dallas. Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Z06fiend (Randy) recently got his '03 Mil Yellow Z painted at Young Chevrolet (on HW 30E). They did a really nice job and supposedly MY is a difficult color to blend. You might contact him and get all the gory details. Good luck! :thumbsup:

edit:

FYI, Young Chevrolet is a sponsor of the LSCC, so you MIGHT even be able to get a cost break if you are a member of the club.

·
Registered
622 Posts
bkuper said:
Z06fiend (Randy) recently got his '03 Mil Yellow Z painted at Young Chevrolet (on HW 30E). They did a really nice job and supposedly MY is a difficult color to blend. You might contact him and get all the gory details. Good luck! :thumbsup:

edit:

FYI, Young Chevrolet is a sponsor of the LSCC, so you MIGHT even be able to get a cost break if you are a member of the club.
Thanks so much Brian for reminding me of the horrible experience of being rear-ended in a six-month old Z. :laughing: :finger:

StockTrader, I would recommend Young for any paint and body work you may have. They did a very high quality job on my mangled rear. The paint looks factory, and they blended and matched the color perfectly.

I've also had a little work done on the wife's 99 by Gary Potter in Arlington. She got a bit too friendly with the fence along our alley and greeted it with the passenger side door. I had him repair and repaint the door as well as repaint the nose. His work was very high quality in terms of finish and he did a great job of matching the navy blue color. He is a member of Lone Star Corvette club, and will usually give good deals to other members.

Good luck :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.