382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Red Baron GTG

Group Name: Red Baron Corvettes
"Regular" GTG Days: Sundays
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Frequency: Once a week
GTG Place: TBD
We take road trips, go to shows, etc. Stay tuned for more information to be posted by members.
I am looking forward to our next GTG. Join us!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im picking up my red 98 on friday the 17th so ill be there.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ah man I cant freaking believe this! I have owned 5 red corvettes and I switch to silver last month ad you guys start a red only group. I think its a personal attack on me becasue I left my true color. thats gonna be fun.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah man I cant freaking believe this! I have owned 5 red corvettes and I switch to silver last month ad you guys start a red only group. I think its a personal attack on me becasue I left my true color. thats gonna be fun.
I guess you could try that temporary paint that you can hose off (or buy another red one!) ;) Sorry (nothing personal, really!!!).

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tuesday night GTG

The regular Tuesday night "Things to do in the Denton/Lewisville and North Texas Area" Get Together will be held at the Hard 8 Bar-B-Q in Coppell on 08/21/07. ANY color Corvette is invited!!!! Start time is 7:00 p.m. Join us!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Red Corvette Get Together at 1:00 p.m. this Sunday

No Red Baron Get Together this Sunday, 07/06/08

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
No Red Baron Get Together this next Sunday, 07/06/08

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im down for this sunday.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Need information re: attendees

Would the two red Corvette owners from Ft. Worth, who joined us at the last Hard 8 GTG, please send me a PM with their information (full names, Corvette info, etc.). Thanks. Or, just join us again this next Sunday!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Caravan To Corvette Show In Granbury on Saturday

We are planning to rally at the SE parking lot of Parks At Arlington Mall and leave by 8:30am, this Saturday morning, 09/08/07. If you are planning to join us and want my cell telephone number in case you are running late, can't find us, etc., please send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send the number. Thanks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any red Corvettes meeting me to caravan to the Granbury Corvette show, tomorrow?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Center Restaurant in Muenster @ 1:30pm, Sunday

O.K. Here's the plan:

We will get to Muenster about 1:30pm, Sunday 09/16/07, and go to:

The Center Restaurant & Tavern (for German food but, they have other selections)
http://www.thecenterrestaurant.com/index.htm
603 East Division Street
Muenster, TX 76252
(940) 759-2910

We will meet up at the NE corner of I-35 and Hwy. 380. There is a QT Gas Station, Braum's, McDonalds and a Chevron lined up there and the exit back to I-35 is the easiest to maneuver! Braums has the most open parking area and safest cross traffic so, we will meet at Braum's and plan to depart for Muenster at 12:40 SHARP! http://www.redbaroncorvettes.com/I35&Hwy380.pdf (per Mapquest, it's approx. 42.5 miles and 45 mins driving time to Muenster).

A group of us will probably rally at the Vista Ridge Mall http://www.redbaroncorvettes.com/VistaRidgeAerial.pdf and caravan up I-35E, leaving at 12:00 noon SHARP! (per Mapquest, it's approx. 20.53 miles and 23 mins driving time to the NE corner of I-35 and Hwy. 380).

For those coming from Fort Worth and it's suburbs, post here if you want to rally and caravan. Somebody post details re: rally point, departure time, etc. to come up I-35W and meet us at the NE corner of I-35 and Hwy. 380 by 12:30pm for a 12:40pm departure.

I realize that this schedule is "tight" but, we're driving CORVETTES! If you miss the caravan, you may try to catch up with us along the way, or meet us at the restaurant in Muenster.

If you are planning to make THIS one, a post here would be appreciated for a head count.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
No Red Baron Get Together
this next Sunday, 07/06/08

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
No Red Baron Get Together
Sunday, 07/06/08

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Catfish Run to Terral, OK on Sunday, 09/30/07

Doug's Peach Orchard restaurant for catfish and other FRIED food.
Highway 81
Terral, OK 73569
580/437-2366

To Terral:
From Denton; Braum's on Hwy. 380 at I-35; Hwy. 380 west to Decatur; FM730 northeast to FM455; FM455 northwest to Montague; Hwy. 59 to FM1806; FM1806 northwest to US 81; Hwy. 81 north to Ringgold; US 81 north to Terral.

To Denton:
From Terral; US 81 south to Ringgold; US 82 east to Nocona; Hwy. 175 south to Montague; FM455 southeast through Forestburg and Slidell to FM1173; FM1173 south and southeast through Plainview to Krum; FM1173 east to I-35.

Map: http://www.redbaroncorvettes.com/Terral.pdf

We are meeting up at the NE corner of I-35 and Hwy. 380 on the north side of Denton. There is a QT Gas Station, Braum's, McDonalds and a Chevron lined up there. We are meeting at Braum's and plan to depart for Terral at 12:40 SHARP! http://www.redbaroncorvettes.com/I35&Hwy380.pdf.

A group is rallying at the Vista Ridge Mall http://www.redbaroncorvettes.com/VistaRidgeAerial.pdf and caravanning up I-35E, leaving at 12:00 noon SHARP!

For those coming from Fort Worth and it's suburbs, you can come up I-35W and meet us at the NE corner of I-35 and Hwy. 380 by 12:30pm for a 12:40pm departure, or join us at the VR Mall for a 12:00 noon departure.

If you miss the caravan, you may try to catch up with us along the way, or meet us at the restaurant in Terral.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Catfish Run to Terral, OK

CANCELLED

1 - 20 of 27 Posts