Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went ahead and put on the blue hashmarks. What do you guys think? Good combo or too much?

All I need now are the fender flares and then its on to the engine mods... :cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
its awesome...that is what i want my car to be once i get it and have the money to build it....hey can you upload those to the gallery?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
REALLY STRONG! I love it, particularly the top view. What did you do, climb up on your roof? :D

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
drool.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Looks great. Nice pics also. How high do you have to throw the camera. :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
lt1vert said:
Well, I went ahead and put on the blue hashmarks. What do you guys think? Good combo or too much?

All I need now are the fender flares and then its on to the engine mods... :cheers:

This one is my favorite.

I love it Looks great:cheers:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Model Rocket hobbiests from 30 years ago will know what I'm talking about. Probably a bit obscure for this forum, and doomed to take this thread way off topic. First time for everything, I guess... :surprised

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice...

I love it. Is that the original hood emblem for your car. I suspect not, are those emblems bolted or stuck on? if bolted did the holes for that emblem match up or did you have to adjust? I'm asking cause that is the emblem I want to put on my car after paint is done.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Nice...

Roger said:
are those emblems bolted or stuck on? if bolted did the holes for that emblem match up or did you have to adjust?
That's the c5 emblem that I have on there. The posts for the c5 emblem will not line up with the c4 holes. It does come covered with adhesive and sticks on there quite nicely though. I don't see it coming off unless you really pry on it.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
AWESOME.Love white that is done right.If i am asking to much,what was the cost of paint,and what type ie dupont,ppg ???:partyon: :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts