Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the rumor now of the release date of the C6?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
War machine said:
Last I heard it's supposed to be the 2004 model.
Thought that was the last model year for the C5, the C6 I thought was the 2005 model. We can only keep guessing.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
2005 eh?

Well it doesn't surprise me in the least. The new corvette body has never been released on time as far as I know. Like the C5 release was originally slated for 1994 and the C4 was supposed to be out in 1983. I think the same thing happened with the C3 didn't it?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
War machine said:
2005 eh?

Well it doesn't surprise me in the least. The new corvette body has never been released on time as far as I know. Like the C5 release was originally slated for 1994 and the C4 was supposed to be out in 1983. I think the same thing happened with the C3 didn't it?
yep the C3 was supposed to be out in 1967 but i'm glad they held onto the C2 for an extra year...its the best looking of the bunch :)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Punk Boy said:
yep the C3 was supposed to be out in 1967 but i'm glad they held onto the C2 for an extra year...its the best looking of the bunch :)
Can you imagine the prices for them when they come out? It'll be madness ... $10,000 over sticker if the car is a hit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts