Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i also have tragect news my son matthew died

on christmass eve ., peg and i went to boston medical examners to id his body yesterday he had no id on him when he died

so throu missing person search we found his wearabouts he just turned 30 , he has two sisters were all takeing it pretty rough

were going to miss him but not forget him

my stomache churns as i type this peg is in bed getting much needed rest

now for the first time in my life i will go to a funeral director and make final arangements [im crying now i know its part of the greving thing ]

he was a very polite youn man never hurt an other person , was loved by every one that came in touch

with him this was totaly un expected for us

matt ha a drug problem witch kept him some what at a distant from every day gatherings

idon know if he had last rights if any can say a prayer we would be thank full

enough for now

thank you =cosmo

[The following was added by Patrick]

Cosmo's contact information

Donald Caron
PO Box 436
Danvers, MA 01923-0736

i want every one to see these prayer cards that we
found in matts wallet he carried them in private

i think that a 30year old man who did carry these certainly was one that suffered in silence . and certainly could not carry even a once of annamosity toward another person [he gave more advise than he recieved ] god bless and rest his everlasting spirit

i realy find that the fact that were not face to face friends yet make it more of a pure dialoge stream

thank you don and peg

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
:thud: OMG :( Cosmo, i am so sorry to hear this. i dont know what to say..........hang in there buddy.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Sorry to hear that cosmo..:(
My sincerist thoughts to your family...R.I.P. Matt

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,446 Posts
I am very sorry Cos. My prayers are with you and your family

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Cosmo,
My prayers condolences to you and your wife. Losing a loved one is always tough, a child has to be worse.
Friendship multiplies our joy and divides our sorrow.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
As a father and a grandfather, I also am crying as I type this message. Makes all these other trivial little posts that we all do seem pretty stupid right now. Probably nothing any of us can do for you and
Peg but know that we would/will if you could.
Geno

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I'm so sorry cosmo. The loss of a child I think has to be the hardest thing to bare. You and Peg are in my thoughts and prayers. May your son Matt rest in peace.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
sorry to hear that cosmo :(

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
This is so sad.

I wish I could take some of the pain. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a son.

No matter what you want to talk about or when. We love you and are here for you.

Cosmo's contact information

Donald Caron
PO Box 436
Danvers, MA 01923-0736

This is so sad.
:(

1 - 20 of 182 Posts